Kymaro Rhythm Rocker Ab Workout System

Great reviews on Amazon and HSN

A handful of solid reviews (4.4 out of 5.0) over at amazon

**Item: **Kymaro Rhythm Rocker Ab Workout System
Price: $19.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $21 Two-Day OR $24 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Kymaro Rhythm Rocker Ab Workout System)

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=Kymaro Rhythm Rocker Ab Workout System)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
6/19/2013 - $29.99 (Woot-off) - 0 comment(s)
6/2/2013 - $29.99 - 20 comment(s)

6/24/2013 - $29.99 (Woot Plus)
6/11/2013 - $29.99 (Woot Plus)

Decent reviews (3.5 out of 5.0) over at hsn.com

Let’s watch it in action, courtesy of HSN [youtube=8smzlmIhNTI][/youtube]

$10 less than last month but still not worth it. I donated mine in less than a week.

Was the quality poor or just exercising with it was a waste? What wasn’t worth it for you? (Considering the good reviews on Amazon, I’m interested in hearing why someone didn’t like a gimmick workout device.)

Good questions… It seems to me that this thing would be worth $20 as a gimmick, even if it is a joke as an exercise machine.

Yeah, I’d like some more details here. What was the deal with it?

Did it work, but was just too hard?
Did you use it 30 minutes a day with no results?
Was it difficult to master the technique?

Some more information as to what was wrong with it would be great. =)

I have to admit, that HSN segment is pretty convincing. Too bad this Woot deal doesn’t include the Latin/hip-hop/belly-dancing DVD that was a part of the HSN offer.

I think it did:

Includes Intro and Take It to the Floor DVD

No, Intro and Take It To The Floor is one DVD. The one I wish was included is a second DVD that’s not normally part of the package.

Watch the HSN video from 5:27 to 5:45, and this all becomes clear. :slight_smile:

UPDATE: I just checked out the official website and it looks like the Latin/hip-hop/belly-dancing DVD is usually included in the package, so I’m even more jealous that it doesn’t appear to be a part of the Woot deal. (Or is it simply that the second DVD is included, but was mistakenly left out of the details?)

Consumers Reports Review:
[youtube=2VdChc2gFyk][/youtube]

Not sure it the review is +/-.

Gonna remove the easy chair from in front of the TV and replace it with this. Maybe then I’ll work out…