Kyocera Bluetooth Stereo Headset

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Kyocera Bluetooth Stereo Headset
$24.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New, OEM

Product List:

• 1 Kyocera TXCKT10161 Bluetooth Stereo Headset

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

it’s the first of the month… so here’s useful linkage aka comparison links… hopefully, this month worth of woots will be hotter than the last… though the last was still hot… its always better to get hotter, right?

Does this work with Motorola phones?

froogled

cnet

Yahoo product search

niiice, lloooks good never heard of them

Can a mic be added to this unit like some others ?

This could be my first Woot! in quite awhile.
And a minute early!

Wow - functional and stylish!

damn i just bought the motorola s9’s. They are nice though, anyone know how these compare?

Oops just noticed only Bluetooth 1.2

Can I listen to my music on my LG VX8600 Chocolate phone with these wireless headphones?

not a fan of that style headphone (clip on). good deal though, not for me

same one offered during wootoff?

in all honesty, i had a similar pair and the sound quality is awesome. its extremely user friendly and it makes any spare moment that you have more exiting because you are listening to music.

Any good for mp3 players?

Hmm… Bluetooth stereo headset. I heard a while ago that bluetooth is not made for a good stereo sound to be sent to the headphones. Is this still true? If not, then I definitely want this or something similar (maybe not Kyocera)… Thanks.

Can this be used with the Nokia 770 tablet PC?

I’m in for one and this is my first post good night!

Anybody out there know if this will play stereo music and answer calls on the IPHONE as a good replacement for the standard wired earbuds?