L’Atelier Du Vin Label Book

you’ll have to stagger over to cheapskate wednesday for wine right now… although nothing good has been up yet. gonna be a looooonnnnggg night between that and woot off.

Thank god I bought some Wellington or it would have been a really long day! :slight_smile:

Cheers

Yeah the IMO garbage they’re throwing up at cheapskate wednesday is making me regret not buying the red zeppelin. Not sure how much longer I can stay up. My luck I’ll sleep through every wine I’m waiting for!

Please throw a Macrostie up before I go to sleep WD!

The illustrations are probably in Frenglish

Only 3.5% until something new!

bounce

:slight_smile:

the one thing I would have bought at WTSO so far tonight sold out a bit too quickly (like, under the standard 15 minute mark) - fortunately, I feel pretty stocked up on Syrahs after today…

Which one was that? The Two Hands Syrah?

Zzz…one more? Please?

Seems there have been more posts regarding WTSO than this wine.woot offer…

WTSO gets the product to my office way faster than wine.woot ever has. Not that they don’t make you pay for it…

No, no. The Domaine Famille Ligneres Notre Dame Syrah.

Uh… next.

Ah yes that was the other one up there. A lot of foreign wine thus far. Is it 2:18am for anyone else? How am I going to work tomorrow lol?

Woot is so sllloooooowwwww right now & honestly what are we going to post about this book.? Yes I definitely tasted pencil erase and lead and there were some hints of cedar strangely.

WTSO ships very fast. Every wine I’ve had from them I’ve loved thus far. And I’ve placed 13 orders in about 2 months haha.

I am also going to work tomorrow in the morning and it’s already 2:20. Just change, right now!

lol we’re at 1.2% left. Sooo close now. Hope it’s something good! If it’s not wine, could it at least be a vinturi?

And I’m out. G’nite everyone.

Le bon livre pour lire