La Crosse Atomic Travel Alarm Clock - 2 Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

La Crosse Atomic Travel Alarm Clock - 2 Pack
$7.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 2 La Crosse Technology WT-2171U Digital Atomic Travel Alarm Clock

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see !

New La Crosse Atomic Travel Alarm Clock - 2 Pack, for $7.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 2x La Crosse Technology WT-2171U Digital Atomic Travel Alarm Clock

What do you want to do ?[list][]Access the price comparator engine: click here
[
]Lookup at Froogle, Amazon and eBay in one click [ NEW - Now I Froogle too \o/ ] Be sure to allow this website in your popup-blocker or it will not work. See below.[/list]
Notice: That one click comparison is a beta feature. It will show you the 3 most used links in my website (these are respectively Froogle, Amazon and eBay).
I’ll keep this feature if there is enough interest - I’ll have it up for one week and I’ll see how many people use it (so if you like it, use it).
It uses popups (or tabs depending on your browser configuration) so disable your popup blocker if you have one and it doesn’t work. You only need to disable the popup blocker for the price comparator, not for every website. Your browser should show how to do so at the top of the page the first time you use the feature (on Firefox, it’s a yellow bar, click Options and then Allow popups for …) (on IE, click the yellow bar itself, click “Pop-Up Blocked” and then “Always Allow Pop-ups from This Site”)
Don’t want to enable popups ? No problem, use the first link to access the price comparator, and click on the link next to the flashing arrow, and you’ll get the 3 websites too.
Do not hesitate to send me your feedback or suggestions by private-messaging me.
Hope you like it. :slight_smile:

http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.png
http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.jpg

About this post

Froogled

Why would I need 2?

How do these stand up in the extreme cold? below zero?

wow they are in sync today

If the alarm is as quite as the last LaCross alarm I bought it isn’t loud enough to wake you tapped to your eardrum.

Will this work in Europe…

…we’re on metric time here.

4 stars on AMazon mean’s it’s a good product. Do you really want it though? Maybe, I guess.

I like this clock, my wife disagrees. It’s very loud (so it wakes you up).

I bought these in a previous two-fer Tuesday. They work as advertised and are good values.

These would be useful… If I ever went anywhere…

I do usually need two alarm clocks to wake me up though…

I’ll never be late again.

These things are absolute crap --I have one.

Bought these last time. My wife and I really like 'em. Not much more to say. They’re clocks. They are dead on with my other atomic clocks, so they’re accurate and the alarm isn’t too overly noisy and annoying.

What’s the snooze alarm feature on these? That’s one of the most important qualities I always look at before I decide to purchase a new alarm clock.

Great write-up! I laughed, I cried, I had a donut.

Keith

Got this last time it was on woot. It’s a good product. Been running on the same AA battery for many months, seems loud enough. The snooze is a little long (seven minutes) but otherwise it’s great. I live in Minneapolis and have no trouble picking up the radio signal at night.

Absolute carp? Are they a fish finder as well?