La Crosse Atomic Travel Alarm Clock - 2 Pack

Funny thing is, I was staring at the same clock I bought the last time it was offered up as a 2forTuesday Woot for the minute to change over from 11:59 PM to 12:00 AM. Great clock but I have no need for more as I purchased the maximum 6 the last time!

in for 1, just in time for travel.

I have a pair of these and took one camping last time. It worked loud enough to wake us all up. Traveled well, too.

These little things would never wake me up. I pay a spanish ladyboy three pesos to sing me “It’s a long way to Tipperary” every morning. It’s the only thing that works for me.

I bought two sets of these the last time they were on Woot. They work really well and are a bargain.

Got the 2-fer last time. Works fine. I was late to work THIS VERY MORNING!!! Had my wifes pillow covering my head to block the barking dogs outside. Didnt hear the alarm… They are fine without the use of additional pillows…

does that mean that your minute is 10 or 100 times more than your second and your hour 10 or 100 times more than hour minute and your day 10 hours long and your week 10 days long and your year 1000 days long etc ?

I wonder what time it was when they took the picture of the alarm clock?

I hire PAnjeeb from india to serenade me with his version of “highway to Punjab.”

i bought this last time it was here.

they were not as good as i expected.
the alarm sound isn’t that loud.
i have a motorola Razor and this alarm clock’s sound is about half loud as my cellphone.
so… yeah. and it is hard to read even with new batteries,
the numbers are not as clear as it is shown in the picture.
so, unless u really wanna spend money, i wouldn’t buy this one.

my first woot…not that i need an alarm clock…

Does it have a backlight?

Errr… these “travel” alarm clocks are only if you travel in the US.
They will not be able to sync themselves to the atomic time in Europe (they do not receive the DCF77 time sync signal broadcasted from Germany for instance)

Not necessarily a big deal, but why call them “travel alarm clock” then ? Because they are small ? They are all small nowadays…

good deal, i have the in-home temperature version and it works well. doesn’t have radio-time updates but, whatever. it has the outdoor temp and indoor temp readings…and seems to do its job very well. i’d buy these if i had a use for them.

I picked up one of these from the Sharper Image catalog, think I plunked down enough to buy a bucket of LeakFrogs (the refurb ones anyway). Wouldn’t you know the radio controlled clock FAILED to reset for daylight saving time the one weekend I had an early tee time, and made me late!

Yes

Bought these the last time they were offered…wake up to one each morning and take it with me on the road. Works pretty well. Did a two-fer two-fer and have the others set back for stocking stuffers.

Someone asked about the snooze…it’s a 9 minute snooze…

Sadly not drunk enough to have a need for this…Bummer…guess i need to be drunker

In for a pair…
I have the La Crosse indoor/outdoor temp/alarm clock and it’s great. I figure another one for the office and one to take on the road would be just fine.

u use a hammer then set the alarm for the next day by opening the other clock…

be wise though… using this method may take several alarms