La Crosse Technology UV Indicator Digital Watch

I might actually get one… I live near the beach… I get sun burns often… And my other watch would get ruined if I brought it to the beach.

La Crosse…Lacoste…I want a Lacoste product not La Crosse…no…woot.

Anyone actually get theirs yet?

Nothing but the auto verification of the order. No shipping, no tracking, no nuttin’

Same here.

Hmmm no shipping info on this yet…

I emailed them and they responded, mentioning a large backlog of shipping from the WootOff. It’s only been about two weeks, so I give it one more.

yeah, i bought A LOT of stuff and been gettin a package a week. Still waitin on this tho :frowning:

Still no info about delivery. They said it was in but large orders getting ready to ship. Three weeks seems to be a long time.

And we keep waiting… and waiting…and waiting…

yeah, I wanna go measure the UV index or somthin.

Yeah, I really wanna take this to the tanning beds…

I’m going to try an email today. I still have no word…

Service had some intermittent connectivity issues late last week, but should be back in full swing Monday morning. If you haven’t gotten a reply yet, please hang tight just a little longer.

Where is my watch? I wanted to give it to someone as a birthday gift, but it didn’t get here in time… thanks woot…

The reply:

My birthday was yesterday too!!:frowning:

We’re rolling up on a month here pretty soon.

More refunds should be making their way out – still waiting on word about the status of the watches.

On a woot strike till I see a refund or the watch. First time wooter last month and bought three items, this watch that is nowhere, a defective netgear, and one thing that was ok. 2 out of 3 is not a good record.

ANYONE GET ONE AT ALL!!?!?!?!
ME THINKS THEYS NOT HAVE ANYZZZZZZZ.