La Crosse Technology Window Thermometer - 2 Pack

I cant wait till they come up with The Weather Channel !!! cause then i wont need these things anymore.

A strip of foam double stick tape across the top, you can see it in the picture.

I have one of these outside my bathroom window, works like a charm, even in the winter.

We’ve had it for…I think just about a year now, and I haven’t had to replace the battery yet.

I second that.

well i dont know out of experience but it does say attach to window… so just out of my thoughts and assumptions i would think it would be fine… but you know what they say about assuming

I don’t think it matters, you can attach it to your forehead and be a walking thermometer

Anyone actually own one of these and can tell us how they like it?

Sadly these are tiny. about 2 x 3" … and not transparent , like it’s big brother, so
outside lighting won’t let you see the temps.

So… is it worht $7.00 ea? No… Unless you have a hard desire for it.

I’d grab them for less but it’s just too much $$.

This sucker takes 2x2. I loves me some weather gadgets.

I live in North East Florida. We don’t need to know the temperature because it is either summer (hot as hEll) or January (29 degrees and frozen nuts).

Yeah it drops below -22 here as well a lot of days and stays there for days. I think you have to have a love for the the cold to reside here in ND

Target’s $15 unit is for (1)… this is (2)

Only Fahrenheit and No Celsius, Romer or Kelvin!!!

So if I order it now and Woot sends it SmartPost, do they promise I will have it in time for summer?

so, i don’t see any suction cups and I want to put it on my sliding doors and be able to see it from the inside. Does that look do-able? I want . . . but trying to make good decisions here

There’s temperature in fall and winter too, you know.

man im glad i dont live in Wisconsin… can’t handle that cold

If you gaming maching has a window you can see what your case temp is.

Just a thought?

Fairly medeocre woot!s all around today. These are useful but don’t look like they can really hang anywhere but a window, I wish they could hang on a wall. The sellout woot! is not the a great deal when an Xbox can do the same for not a huge amount more, and the shirt is cute, but maybe too cute.

Ehhh, my widget tells me the temp accurately enough…

Looking at the features: In NW Iowa it does get colder than -22 below zero, but getting up to 122 degrees is a bit of a stretch anywhere in the US. Plus, how well will that AAA battery work when it is -20 degrees below zero?