La Crosse Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor

Anyone know how accurate wrist monitors are, or this one in particular? Will it fit fat wrists?
Anyone actually have one?
I’m all set to buy one if the answers are good.

Actually, if this thing is any good, I could actually use one. Reviews?

Woah! You could block axe swings… or even bullets with that thing!

Sign me up!

-Niric

what’s with this health stuff ? First that heart rate monitoring watch/chest strap, and now this… gah, as if I ever leave my house !

A must have for us college students on the 5000 calorie/ day diet.
Woot!

DOH!.. i already own one or i might of gotten it

I stayed up late
So I could Woot
Out came an tool for old farts
I thought I would poot
I be back tomorrow
That’s a fact
Hoping maybe
For a bag of crap

The whole reason for this woot today:
We can all watch the progression of our blood pressure waiting for blinged out cabbage or the next woot off. That way woot will know how much time to put in between them to achieve max blood pressure so we go into an even more buying frenzy when its a woot off or BoC.
Night Woot.

Since I have to take a lot of meds for neuropathy, I love the idea of watching my blood pressure. Thanks Woots for this one. Will make good gift for mom too.

There’s a free Blood Pressure Monitor down at Wally World. I’m saving my money for the next BOC…IF there is a next BOC.

this is not the same as they sold before . . . before you were even a member!

To all the people moanin’ about this item- remember- it will show up on your doorstep wether you want it to or not. Think about the bag of crap, or one of the Monkey prizes… You are destined to have 16 speakers, a leak frog, and a couple of blood pressure monitors! Just give up now and buy it so the rest of us don’t get it in our bag of crap! smiles

COME ON PEOPLE!!! Geeeesh with the whining and bashing!

I seriously am in need of some form of blood pressure monitoring for me and the wife…

Does ANYONE have any first hand experience with this or other wrist types of monitors…

This doesn’t have to be super accurate, but I need it to be consistant…

Just to add to the price lists, we sell this exact product at the store i work at, just with our branding on it, for $29.95

No feedback as to the actual quality of the product, though…

Saving your money? It’s not like a Baggie of Crap is a big ticket item.

I have the Mark of Fitness model that Woot offered a while back.

I am in for 3 of these also.

You might not get the same reading as a arm cuff, but it is very close in the reading as it’s only off by a few points, 3 or 4, but then you are not the same distance from the heart with both of them.

Just like the rest of them, your crap is someone’s woot. I just bought one.

This is a good deal for ppl with high blood pressure. You never know until you have checked yours when in a lot of stress. I am glad I did. Dr. Mehmet Oz (Discovery Channel doc) says that high cholesterol will not kill you unless you have a high blood pressure. beware.

Do not have this particular model, but I checked mine against the full cuff type and found very little difference in the findings.

I just woke my grandma up at 1 am, shes getting three!!!

Woot should at least toss in a free packet of salt or some high fructose corn syrup or something to offset this healthy Woot.

Could be the worst Woot yet.