La Rochelle Silver Plated Gemstone Leverback Earring

I received today, um they don’t look anything like the picture. Mine are cloudy, opaque, light green, stones. Definitely not what the picture looks like.

Uh oh! I’m really sorry to hear that. If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form to report the problem. Attach a photo or two if you can to give the CS rep an idea of what was sent to you.

Was so excited when I ordered them, total bummer, light green , cloudy and they look like cheap jade. Buyer beware these look nothing like the pic

I, too, received the aforementioned cloudy, cheap appearing, no-way-is-this-sterling-over-brass earrings.
I have a photo, I will post it in a few mins.

[Vol.Mod.Edit: Deleted the dupe and embedded the image for you.]

i can’t seem to get this image to post.
If you click, you can see that they are murky green, in cheap metal settings that appear to NOT be sterling plated.
In full disclosure, they do seem to measure 6mm.

Oh man, that doesn’t look anything like the photo. I’m really sorry. If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form to report this issue.

I am also disappointed in the advertised product versus what I received. The stones appear to be low grade emeralds, hence the cloudyness and imperfections. I would have been more ok if that is how they were advertised, not the dark crystalline display.