Labtec 967360-0403 Wireless Desktop

Wecome to the Woot-off item #28 topic page for this product on Friday, January 21st, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

:smiley:

sdgsg

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 60<br>Last Order time: 08:01:07 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: scantek<br>Order Pace: 0m 2.12s<br>Woot Wage: $33998.74 an hour.

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 60<br>Last Order time: 08:01:19 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: whydidnt<br>Order Pace: 0m 2.32s<br>Woot Wage: $31063.60 an hour.

Thought I had this one but forgot to enter my card security number; too-WOOT-late!

that sucks big how did it go so fast?

booted back to the SOLD OUT page in the middle of checkout…
THIS SUX…javascript:emoticon(’:cry:’)
javascript:emoticon(’:cry:’)

if you have an extra one of these and want to sell it, lemme know… tamu1991@comcast.net

I am selling a couple of wireless keyboard/mouse combos. they r going for UNDER 30 with shipping. they r brand new and keyboard and mouse come with batteries. the mouse comes with rechargeable batteries. the transmitter acts as a charger base for the mouse. vineetpinto@hotmail.com. works really well. will not be dissatisfied

We bought one of these the last time it was on woot and found the mouse so unreliable that we plugged the old one back in. Keyboard is fine, though.

Labtec 967360-0403 Wireless Desktop
Wireless freedom, Multimedia controls and Optical accuracy
$19.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

The Labtec Wireless Desktop Optical combines a three-button Optical wheel mouse with a Multimedia keyboard to give you a superior level of desktop freedom to work anywhere, on almost any surface. The radio frequency technology does not require a line of sight and works up to three feet away from the computer. Just plug the small receiver into the PS/2 mouse and keyboard ports of your PC or notebook and start enjoying the cordless freedom of the Labtec Wireless Desktop Optical.

Features:

· Wireless keyboard and mouse for unprecedented freedom
· Optical mouse provides maintenance-free performance on almost any surface
· Works up to three feet away from the computer
· Convenient multimedia control
· Long battery life - Up to 6 months
· New, retail box
· Part number 967360-0403

Specifications:

· PS/2 mouse and keyboard connection
· Works with Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP
· CD-ROM drive to install software

Package Contents:

· Labtec Wireless Multimedia Keyboard
· Labtec Wireless Optical Wheel Mouse
· Labtec Wireless Receiver
· Software CD
· Getting Started Guide
· Batteries for Keyboard and Mouse

I made first page!!! OH YEAH!

:smiley:

sdgsg

Today’s item quantity: 60<br>Last Order time: 08:01:07 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: scantek<br>Order Pace: 0m 2.12s<br>Woot Wage: $33998.74 an hour.

Today’s item quantity: 60<br>Last Order time: 08:01:19 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: whydidnt<br>Order Pace: 0m 2.32s<br>Woot Wage: $31063.60 an hour.

Thought I had this one but forgot to enter my card security number; too-WOOT-late!

that sucks big how did it go so fast?

booted back to the SOLD OUT page in the middle of checkout…
THIS SUX…javascript:emoticon(’:cry:’)
javascript:emoticon(’:cry:’)