Labtec USB Optical Notebook Mouse - 2 Pack

Wow! Thanks, Woot! I’ve been waiting for these. I have been needing one of these while I wait for the V400 from Logitech. Do you think y’all will have that when it comes out.

It is a dual-laser technology wireless travel mouse for a laptop by Logitech. That’d be sweeeeeeet to get on woot!

Ewwww! I h8 laptop mice. I use Razer mice. They feel better, work better, look better, and come w/ a case.

theelph says:

How do you figure? The lowest price I see at that link is $9.49…for ONE…with higher shipping costs. Please advise if you see something there I don’t.

If you stick the two of them together, back to back, so the lasers are facing each other, will you create some sort of quantum super mouse? If so, I am totally buying three pairs.

Anyone else notice this:

“Coated in delicious vanilla-almond glaze”
“Highly unlikely to cause cancer in casual users”

And even though I don’t own a laptop, I’m still buying some for others and for modding projects. I saw an optical mouse with an altoid tin for housing before, and wanted to copy that, but didn’t want to destroy the only spare (70-dollar) optical mouse I have. I should have about three left after I give some out as presents for my imagination to go crazy on.

Holy server bog!

I have used these mice before, the standard kind. They took a lot of abuse and seemed to like it.

Buy masochistic mice. They love you.

KW

Actually, when you click on the lowest one on froogle you get:

ShopOnTheWeb
931215-0403 Labtec 3-Button USB Optical Notebook Mouse
Model: 931215-0403
Competitors Price $9.16
Sale Price $7.33
You Save $1.83

So that’s $7.33 before shipping, just as I said.
Shipping to my zip costs $6.95, BTW

People should really learn how to search froogle properly before blindly posting rants

the only reason why i dont want to get this is its 27in cable and it has a cable, i think wireless is the way to go

mjc613 is feeling melancholy:

I think they took away Matthew’s driver’s license…or raised his insurance rates too high…

Has anyone received shipping confirmations from products purchased during the “woot-off”? I ordered three things and have yet to receive any shipping confirmation.

Just wondering if there is anything else that I need to do.

You have to set your timezone. Click “Private Message” and then “Edit User Profile.” Time defaults to GMT.

Ah, yes, 99 cents, but with $12 shipping. Besides, it’s not like we’ve made major strides in mouse technology since optical. Yes, you can get wireless, but I’ll stick with my cables and keep a few more batteries out of the landfill, thanks. :wink:

“Seriously, don’t put one in your mouth because you might accidentally swallow it. For real.”

If you do happen to swallow one, couldn’t you just pull it back out with the 27" cord? Now if it were wireless, swallowing them would be a real problem.

Again, this goes against Woot’s price. If you order 2 (seperately) that totals to $28.16, assuming there is no tax. From woot, you can get 2 for $16.23 (after tax & shipping). Go sell the extra one on eBay for $0.99 with $12 shipping and make your money back.

Yes it will. Two button mice and scrollwheels are plug n play on a mac.

Is it REALLY like buying a black-and-white TV? C’mon, seriously, put some more thought into your analogies.

Have people actually stopped mentioning … uh … the fact that one doesn’t need to, you know… click to a different page to see their post? Or is it just a better job of deletion by the mods? Either way, good job everyone.

Be patient for a couple days. There were thousands of items during the Woot! Off to be shipped. If you don’t receive anything by Thursday, then send an email to Woot!

If you read my original post I said that Woot’s price was a good deal if you wanted two of these mice. And it should be obvious that even if you only wanted 1 you might as well spend the extra $1.72 and get another.

The post of mine that you’re quoting was in response to a newbie ranting that lowest price on Froogle was actually more expensive if you followed the link to the merchant. So I copied the text off the merchant’s site show the Froogle price was indeed correct.

Does anyone start reading at the begining of the forum anymore? Or even read the quote box to understand the context of a reply?

You can get very similar mice like these at The Home Depot for about $8 a piece. Yeah I know, its random for Home Depot to sell something like that…but thats where my roomate got one

Yes, there are buttons. That blue plastic piece is only glued down on the palm part of the mouse. There are 2 “prongs” on that plastic piece that function as the “buttons” you’re familiar with.

It’s actually quite a bit more comfortable than real buttons on a normal sized mouse, but I’m not too sure about these itty bitty one.

As for the Labtec question, I’ve still got some computer speakers from like 1998 that are Labtec. They still work, too, so I’d trust it. =P