Labtec Wireless Keyboard and Optical Mouse combo set - 2-pack

Does this compare to Logitech or to Microsloth?

Yep…I be needin’ a new keyboard…tired of lookin’ at all the dust on the one I got now.

I’m in for one…or two, technically speaking.

;^)

ick… more wireless keyboards. Where’s the cybernetic implants from Acme? No thanks. Still looking for a home for a keyboard/mouse combo.

You say that, but I bet these will sell out within 8 hours.

EDIT:

I was WAYYY off.
Sellout time: 2:38 AM Central Time

Ugh! This is terrible. Boring product…excuse me, two boring products at a pretty crappy price.

Woot is slipping more and more these days.

i just got one of these (from logitec) and they are wonderfull… this is great for the price GOOD BUY

The forum is broken.

I typed the “verify word” 12 times correctly, wouldnt let me post. what gives?

I have a Mac … I don’t want PC mice and keyboards but a Mighty Mouse would be nice.

Wooty Twosday! Think I’ll sign up! The Queen and I have way too many cables in our shared home office…

I usually will buy 2 KB’s at a time. I have some crazy pets that like to drop my sodas on them… Of course my KB’s are $4s. This is pointless. I joined woot like 2 weeks ago, and have not got a single urge to click I want one.

Yes, whinybutt… for those that are new and have no idea what’s going on. And, no one has a gun to your head to actually read it, so do what I do, SKIP OVER IT…

PS good night:-)

do they make usb to ps/2 converter plug things? or am i screwed?

Not for me. I know my laptop, which i use with an external keyboard, only has 1 PS/2 port. If these were USB, I might have bought them, but the PS/2 connections won’t work for me.

Does it really need two PS/2 ports, or is that just if you want to use both keyboards…? Sheesh, this thing may be too obsolete for my PIII450.
I too want to know what kind of batteries it uses.

How about $10, outdated stuff.

im in for 1 set, can used it as a backup one day and maybe a good xmas 2006 gift :slight_smile:

I bought this set (one of them, anyway), and I hated how the mouse performed. I went back to my old corded one. I’m still using the keyboard, but mostly out of necessesity. I hear the wireless interference over my speakers when I type, which gets distracting while listening to music. The box says to keep the reciever 10 feet away from all electronic equipment, but who has the setup for that? The cord’s only about 4 feet long.

I guess I could get a set to have a keyboard-sword fight with my friends with mouse grenades, otherwise… Not so much.

oh c’mon now. world hunger, global warming, georgie bush, tom delay, broken shoelaces, not enough woot-offs. complain about something that matters bro.

i see that it has a low battery indicator light, but what about the actual battery life? anyone have any idea?

also, just out of curiosity is this like most wireless sets and take 3 or 4 AA’s for the keyboard and 1 or 2 AA’s or AAA’s in the mouse.
not like this is gonna affect my decision on whether or not to buy this, but its one of those things i’m suprised not to see in the product desc.

The main purpose of that is to ‘archive’ the price.

Woot doesn’t archive the price, so if you look up an old woot, it won’t show the price.

I kept getting this weird thing that wanted to type in a word in order to post…I must have done at least six times but it never posted my message. Oh well, don’t have a use for this item anyway. It’s pretty much a laptop household over here…Nighty night!