LaCrosse Technology 3 Day Audio Weather Forecaster

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us: if w’s were h’s, we’d be bigger

LaCrosse Technology 3 Day Audio Weather Forecaster [New] - $19.99 + $5 shipping

1 * LaCrosse Technology WA-1030U-T Talking Weather Station w/ News, Sports Entertainment and More

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

LaCrosse Technology 3 Day Audio Weather Forecaster
$19.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 LaCrosse Technology WA-1030U-T Talking Weather Station w/ News, Sports Entertainment and More

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I don’t need a forecaster to see it’s damn cold out in Wisconsin.

Yay Madison!
~From Terrific Wisconsin

It also doesn’t work in many rural areas

I wonder if it predicted the drought that is this woot off.

WILL THE BAG OF CRAP EVER COME CRIES HIMSELF TO SLEEP

the next item is gonna be great!

it’ll work anyplace you have internet access, it requires a router. I got one last time and it works great

I’m holding out for the dart board the local meteorologists use to forecast our weather: THWACK: Snow, no wait, it’s on the line with Ice Storm…

Error
Error
Error

Does this thing pull in Regis and Kelly Lee?

unless the ‘audio’ portion is nothing but Anthony Hopkins saying ‘voluptuous’ all day long, no thanks. isn’t this what widgets are for?

i just really wanna hear him say that word for some reason…

If you have a smart phone you either have or can download a weather app. Much prettier and is always with you.

Wow - for only $25.00 that is really a great deal

Bigger Wow - for free I can look out the window.

Places it covers: Weather Direct® - Location Package Viewer

$30 on amazon.

Also, I have a window.

Not that I ever open the blinds. But y’know. I could see the weather from my bunker if I needed to.

Also you can have one of several apps on you computer.