LaCrosse Technology 3 Day Audio Weather Forecaster

** : o **

but if one’s parents are so old that they don’t want or have a computer, looks like one is SOL

Do you know where your weather is right now?

Studies prove when weathers alone, weather does drugs. This can lead to violent outbursts from your weather.

Keep tabs on your weather with LaCrosse’s Forcaster

wait, i swear i said hole ON my face…

why are you bragging about 4 20 usage on this forum?

where i live, you can walk into a store, shop around for different strains, smoke, pay and leave. or have it delivered to your door. up to you. no guns involved, either : )

that’s something to brag about, but it’s not a big deal to us. so you should follow suit and not act like a tool whilst in public. where is my carp?

I’m an ice cream sales rep and this would be awesome if it had a longer forecast. 7 days and I’m sold. 5 days and I’ll think about it. With only 3 days I’ll stick to guessing

Sennheiser should explore the possibilities of tri/above speaker headphones, for purer sound.

Sounds like you need to

Holy Smokes! Are you my neighbor? I am 5 minutes from the Dutch border!!

was I bragging? sounds like you’re the one bragging… I was just joking ya retard.

I think you are on to something here…

Because going to weather.com and clicking 10 Day Forecast is too much?

Actually reading about the LaCrosse Forecaster, it sounds unique with the addition of newsfeeds, which aren’t about the weather. This could mean Stock Forecasting.

I’ve had too many Bahama Mamas to stay up for the next item…good night, Madison. Keep your tail dry or you won’t be able to wear shoes.

^^X^^

everyday? it would be nice to not be forced to fire up the computer just for the weather sometimes

lol, i’m checking the doggone ribs link, HILARIOUS!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLRxdphbZJQ

LaCrosse seriously makes about 100 different variations of these things. I have definitely given two different ones to my dad for Christmas in the past. Because he can’t use the internet.

i ruv you rong time :wink:

screw this woot-off. enjoy your carp, I’m going to sleep.

and probably wake up in about 6 hours and see that it’s STILL going on… longest… woot-off… EVER…

The pork is Fresh…MEOW!

^^X^^