Lady out of water

Congrats! Definitely N41, been waiting for it all night! I predict a quick, quick sell-out. :wink:

Congratulations, but Iā€™m sitting this one out.

beautiful, will sell out quick, in for 1 :]

Grats! Not my style, but letā€™s go Cho for No. 2!

wtg zenne

Buying one for my sister. Good job, but it would have been two if it had been a tentacle monster instead of a boring woman. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

no surprise hereā€¦should sell out quick. Iā€™ll say 72 minutes :slight_smile:

Congrats to shirtderbystats.com for getting within 15 votes on this shirt, and of course to you to, Zenne! I love Hokusaiā€™s work, and this design honors that.
In for one!

Oh look.
Another NAVY woot shirt.

Great design. Too bad I canā€™t buy it because I own ten navy woot shirts already.

Stop putting great designs on NAVY.

How about green, slate, or grey? Iā€™ll take regular blue even.

Red is for commies.

congrats~~ Looks like a 4 shirt week for me. No wonder I have no lunch money

Considering the website is alexandreazenne.com, Iā€™d guess itā€™s a ā€œsheā€, Woot writers. Anyways, this is pretty neat - I may have to spring for one. Congrats to you, Zenne!

Obviouslyā€¦ not sure whether Iā€™m in for one or two. And Zenne is obviously a chick. What are you thinking, woot?

Congrats, Zenne!

beautiful!!!

in for oneā€¦

I know what Zenne is, btwā€¦ as I have, in fact, seen her sans pantsā€¦
Thats what I get for waking her up in the middle of theā€¦ day.

:slight_smile:

darn, I donā€™t know ā€”I sure loved the raindrop cutie with the red umbrellaā€”so adorable. I will go read the woot description and see if maybe Iā€™m missing something. It is beautiful but well, I will go look again.

Great job! Looks nice but Iā€™m holding outā€¦

i like the designā€¦ but not enough to buy.

go buy it!

congrats, Zenne, that is truly lovely.
Iā€™m thinking this shirt will sell out by 3am, EST. Itā€™s that awesome.

I have to sit this one outā€¦ thereā€™s a financial situation to consider. :frowning:

Ohā€¦its girlieā€¦but donā€™t you DARE bring that upā€¦itā€™ll be chaosā€¦worlds will collide

Congrats, Zenne, on a classic design.