Lagana Cellars Washington Mixed White (6)

Late to the posting game, we got to try the Roussanne and the wife and I didn’t like it right out of the fridge, which judging by comments was a mistake. We even shared some with our PG loving relative, who was similarly turned off.

We love the Pouracle, which we just received a case of, and generally love Sauvignon Blancs and Pinot Grigios. Sorry gang, I withheld commentary until the zero hour, but this labrat had a miss.

Don’t wait! The program is based on honesty. Otherwise we’d all be Wilfred Wong. Not every wine works for every person.

Can you identify what you disliked about it?

Lagana Cellars Washington Mixed White
First sucker: mxcole
Last wooter to woot: catcoland

All tasting notes for this wine have been cross posted into CT under user name wine.woot_taster. User names have been removed to protect the guilty. PM me if you want your tasting note removed or user name added back.

Thanks and back to the wineing.

I received a free bottle of Langana 2014 Riesling to try & give feedback. I found it to be a very drinkable wine–a bit of residual sweetness and a tingle of almost-effervescence on the tongue made it well-suited to pair with spicy Thai food (chicken larb).