Lament of the Kiwi

Congrats, Loop. This makes me crave kiwis, both kinds. :open_mouth:

because kdeuce is a prat?

Stayed up for this one especially and ordered it in a heart beat! Itā€™s gonna sell out fast!

first sucker and its a pretty tight shirt

I canā€™t think of a better fruit than kiwi. If you know of anything better, tell me. Clementines come in 2nd.

Where do you live that youā€™d have to explain this shirtā€¦? Nowhere I wanna be thatā€™s for sureā€¦

I dunno if Iā€™m into kiwiā€™s enough for this shirt, Iā€™m not a fan of the fruit, but I do like the color and the kiwi bird is so cuteā€¦I hate to be another ā€œIā€™ll think about itā€ person, this will probably sell out before I wake upā€¦bah. I will stare at it a while longer.

Bird, Citizen, Fruit. Is there anything the kiwi canā€™t do?

Iā€™m a New Zealander, so Iā€™m getting a real kick out of etc. etc. etc.

EDIT: Just noticed the condition. Ups to woot for using kiwi slang- unless you didnā€™t mean to, in which case itā€™s still a box of birds. :smiley:

will have to wait to buy at $15.

Congrats designer!! awesome shirt :slight_smile:

congrats on 1st infinity!

this was destined to win from the thread pre-derby! i reckon this wonā€™t be reckoned for a long, long time

bought one.

this is a cool shirt.

Already have WAY too many green shirtsā€¦ but I just couldnā€™t resist :slight_smile:
Iā€™ll wear this and my Fat Unicorn proudly

only time will tell, doubt it thoughā€¦

Love it! Thank you for the amazing shirt. It will probably get me bonus points in zoology class <3

of course you would beā€¦you have ā€œkiwiā€ in your name. itā€™s like this design was pandered directly to youā€¦

Thanks you guys for voting for this! The kiwi and I feel very loved. ^^

No. Itā€™s a suburb of Montgomery. I also eat turnip greens and cornbread. Oh! And cheese grits. Thatā€™s not a joke either.

Wanna go cowtipping with me later?

And pinto beans and fried taters! Yum!

Iā€™m in for 2 and congrats on a sure sell-out!

Nah thatā€™s irrelevant here.

The one thing I would enjoy the hell out of if I lived in the southland is southern home cooking. It has been too long since I have had fried okra.

Man I could SO go for that right now. :9