Land of Splendor and Corn

Ah, Bahstin Baked Beeeans. I kin smell 'em from heyar!

What a great way to end a birthday! Thanks for the votes, everybody!
And yeah, Montana’s just trollin’.

Rhode Island is saying “Griffins” Methinks that is a Family Guy reference.

Vermont should’ve been ice cream or maple syrup

U.S. of E? Can someone explain this to me?

It’s interesting to see the sales stats and which states are buying it.

Having once lived in the great state of New Vermainshire, I can attest to the splendor of the fall colors, or, as is said in their native Spanish, folclóricos.

You’re right! Washingtoners must really love apples. Marylanders must really love sex.

Never has a more accurate description of Georgia been had. There is a Peachtree for ever street suffix you can think of in downtown Atlanta alone. Peachtree Street? Check. Peachtree Avenue? Peachtree Drive? Peachtree Circle? Peachtree Court? Peachtree Road? Check, check, check, check, check. Meet me on the corner of Peachtree and Peachtree? WHICH ONE??

Congrats Apelad!:smiley: I love this kind of design of yours, like “know your bones” or “questionable table of elements”…you can stay a loooong time looking at someone’s chest

Ups…that came out wrong XD

Just guessing: it rhymes. So much to see…

I love how Pennsylvania says “Paper”

I have no idea if they do anything with paper, but I know SCRANTON is there!

On behalf of Colorado… A river?? Really? That’s all we get?

Other than that little bit of ?? - super fun shirt. :slight_smile:

I guess “crab chips” may equal sex to some people. Cringe

Everything!!

So wrong. South Dakota gets the shaft again.

Arkansas has a crater? I did not know this. I only knew of the one in Arizona (which I’ve been to). >_>

You forgot Waffle House Street; Georgia’s “Welcome Home”!

There used to be a paper mill around here, but I never knew the state was known for it. We probably had more steel plants to be honest.

A quick search has informed me that there is a fictional paper company in The Office that’s based in PA. Maybe that’s it.

No one in the USA has ever heard of Glacier National Park. So sad. So seriously sad.