Laptops!

Does the Dell Inspiron 17-7737 Laptop connect to the Dell E-port plus dock?

How does http://sellout.woot.com/offers/thinkpad-x1-carbon-14-intel-i5-ultrabook-2?ref=cnt_wp_3_38 “Lenovo Thinkpad X1-Carbon” differ from http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834317423 which seems to have 8GB of memory?

Will there be more Acer Aspire R7-571?

Generally no. The Dell E-port docks normally only work with the Latitude & Precision business line of laptops.

Not in this sale but keep watching. It may make an encore appearance in another sale.

There’s a link in my signature to a list of All Plus Sales. It’s updated weekdays by around 9:30am CT.

I would like to get a 17.3 laptop with Windows 7 and maybe i5 or i7… any chance of that…???

the acer touchscreen is $10 less NEW on amazon

Bought my mom the i5 probook last time they had them. My mom likes it and I must say that it’s a great little machine for what she uses it for, which is basic email and her avon stuff. Well, would be a great little machine if it wasn’t for how dirty it was, the dead pixel and a bunch of scratches. Also it said used, not refurb like it stated in the ad. And there’s a big difference between used and refurb, and I never would’ve paid 270 for used. But it works and she doesn’t want all the hassle of returning it just for a couple blemishes on the screen that would drive me nuts, so what can you do. Just a heads up to interested buyers, it may say refurb but, at least in our case, it was a used computer that they didn’t even bother to clean the dirt out of the keyboard. That and the dead pixel that wouldn’t have been overlooked if it really was a refurb.

Hey Woot, not sure if anyone else has brought this up, but for the Dell Inspiron 17-7737 there is a slight error. In the item title it states it comes with 16 GB DDR3 ram, however when you click on item specs, the max supported ram is 8 GB. Would someone be able to let me know which is correct? That makes a pretty significant difference.

Thanks!

I’ll have our buyers clarify and I’ll update my post when I know more.

UPDATE: Our buyer updated the specs to match 16GB as stated in the title. Hope that helps!

bought the Lenovo W-510 and I’m very disappointed that I can’t get Win 7 Pro 64 bit recovery disks from either Lenovo, which Woot told me they would send them, or MetroPC, who obviously refurbished these machines. Arrived kind of scuffed up too. I realize these are refurbs, but there’s no sign on any of the software that this is even a Lenovo machine. First time I’ve beed disappointed in a refurb piece of electronics from Woot…

I’m not sure if you’ve contacted Woot Member Services yet, but you can email them with your order details and situation at support@woot.com. They may be able to further assist you.

Otis, here is information on creating recovery media.

Lenovo Support

The HP laptop I bought was received DOA. I contacted customer service about it three days ago, but still no response! When you get around to responding, are you going to tell me I’m past the 21-day return window? I wasn’t when I first emailed you, but now am very concerned. And I sure would like to get a working laptop soon :frowning:

Sorry for the delayed response. I’ll add you to my afternoon report.

It helped! Thanks.