Laptops!

FINALLY A RESPONSE

We are sorry to hear you need to return the product to us. Unfortunately, we do not have a replacement unit available. Please find the link to your Complimentary return label below.

Your RMA number for the item is 174933-1. Please make sure to include this RMA number on your package when returning it to us. Your return label will expire in 5 days. Simply attach the label to your package and place it in the U.S. mail at your earliest convenience. Your returned item will typically take 7-10 business days to process from receipt. However it can vary during busier times such as holidays.

Sooooo, it was totally your screw-up, but I get the effort of returning the mistake with no remuneration and I get to have a fat charge sitting on my visa for a month and I don’t get what I originally ordered. I guess I have been Wooted.

I will be sure to update my commentary on the community page. I suspect that was what made you finally respond.

quite disappointing and looks dirty at every port? refurbished? will never buy this kind of stuff. and one bad spot at screen. bad experience!