Laser Cut Reusable Fabric Masks

Laser Cut Reusable Fabric Masks

1 Like

Are these masks hot? Anyone try these yet?

1 Like

Basic stretch seamless breathable fabric.

Would not recommend. very thin material . provides very little if any protection. definitely not suitable for Covid Virus or any virus protection.

5 Likes

These are made of 280 gsm poly spandex fabric they are a perfect weight and size to be breathable and not feel congested , the seamless design allows for a full covering of the mouth and nose.

They don’t stretch enough. They are too small, you can’t even talk with them on without them going inside your mouth. Waste of money.

2 Likes

3 Likes

If you feel that they might be a bit to snug on your face you can just stretch the fabric yourself just a little by giving it a gentle tug while holding both ends , and you might find that it will fit your face more to your liking.

1 Like

These are cheap. Calling them laser cut is a lie- lasers don’t make double cuts, scissors do. These are cut with scissors. They’re lying.

1 Like

They are cheap and you get what you pay.
I’m a server by trade. This is the first reusable mask that I like. It fits. It has a seamless look. I have yet to wash the mask, but I like it. I think the job of me being patient one is ok. So yeah, I recommend this product. It’s breathable.

1 Like

Just received these Monday and wore the laser cut one Tuesday. They are light but when you talk they are sucked into your mouth. They fit snugger to the face than other types.

1 Like

Extremely uncomfortable, so tight to your face that you could clearly see the imprint of your nose and mouth.
Material feels like piece of polyester that cut out from one of your old shirt . I washed mine and it shrunk pretty bad , almost impossible to wrap around your face w/o pulling your ears forward . So take my advice, wear till it gets dirty then just pitch it, you won’t be able to use it after the first wash .
I woulda returned this batch if I didn’t wash one of them . Very unhappy !

2 Likes

Hi there. If you’re unhappy with the masks, please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

These things are hot garbage. They’re cheap, and you get what you pay for. Would not recommend, they’re sloppily cut, too small to fit normal adults, the fabric is very uncomfortable.

4 Likes

Can’t wait to get mine!

1 Like

Do not buy!! These masks are so thin and loose fitting on your face that there is no way that these will provide any protection against covid or other airborne diseases.

The cheapness compared to other masks becomes evident as soon as you open the packaging, they’re too thin and shapeless to do anything.

3 Likes

“Single ply”… Doesn’t the CDC suggest multiple layers - not single layer?

1 Like

What can I do to these before I reuse them?

This mask are a waste of money. They’re way too thing to protect and they don’t seal around your face, they flap allowing anything to get in. Might as well not wear a mask if you wear this.

3 Likes

These masks suck. Single layer, very thin, and the “laser cut” is garbage. I thought the laser would melt the fabric to seal it, but it just looks ripped.

Plus side is they won’t fog glasses because there is zero resistance and you can exhale right through it.

Get the cut and sewn ones instead.

3 Likes