Laser Level – 2 Pack

I own one of these. It’s just a simple laser level.

I use one when I need a line of sight tool when I’m playing miniature war games. It is quite useful for that purpose after I modified it with an angled base and a pistol grip.

I’m buying some more for that purpose.

First time playing the game. I got a 3.39

this is the gift you get for xmas and have to say “thank you” with the most artificial smile on your face

Not a bad game.

here is a review…not so great

http://www.expotv.com/videos/reviews/12/134/902ALaserLevelHorizonalVerticalBe/41414

aha, the perfect gift for my OCD roommate!

Yaaaah I love random tools!! In for 2x2, woot

Yes they do have a brand name…“Made in China”

I got 3 of these 2 years ago when Home Depot was having a clearance…

They work is about all the I can say… the level is so small it is useless…but they do work…

Xmas is around the corner so they may make cheap gifts for people that ya hate otherwise… Goodnight…

what’s the rate for a Square Trade extended warranty for these?

I’m installing a chain link fence with razor wire around my property next week, just in case of zehhh gerrrmanzz. These should help. In for 2.

Overall score: 4.43

Sight tool? NONSENSE! I use them for LAZ0RSZ!! PEW PEWW BBZZZZTT PEW! Hahaha Die, Bohemian cavalry! FEAR MY TIME MACHINE!

[Bohemian Cavalry Corporal 1]: “Ahh! My face is melting! RETREAT!” (in a heavy accent)
[Aovissinator, Destroyer of Worlds]: “Ha HA ha ha HA ha haaaa!” (PEW PEWW!)
{Bohemian Cavalry Corporal 2]: “The magic silver-short-pants’d Demon is upon us! Run for your souls!” (Also in a heavy accented English)
[Aovissinator, Destroyer of Worlds]: “Resistance is WOOTILE!”

I think I need some sleep.

maybe it’s my address, but smartpost is so goddamn slow

I have one of these. It’s the worst level ever. Shoots a nice curve on the wall and that’s about it.

HA! Missed me! PEW PEW PEW!

Oh, and:

meh, going to bed.

Anyone want the 2 lasers i just bought? I scored 3.4 which is good enough. The average eyeball is worse, so who will notice?

Alas, I another night of drinking has led met to woot once again. This time as a Xmas gift fir people. I did it from a strange motel on my iPhone 3g. Never wooted from my iPhone before. It was so easy I got two. Not even sober. Hopefully no regrets in the morn. Time for another beer…I got court in the morning (speeding ticket in a county far far away). Good wooting everyone.

I’m guessing everyone wants to know if the photons it makes travel in a straight line. I expect they would. But it sounds like the garage parking lazors I wooted last year will do the same thing.

this is defiantly going to sound weird, but i need to know from someone who owns one of these if the line it produces is consistent. Like… does it taper off at one end? or is it thick in the middle?

That’s what she said jokes aside,

I’d like to use it in a project I originally saw on Systm
http://revision3.com/systm/laserscan/

to build a 3D Object Scanner out of a laser level and a webcam. All that’s required of the laser is that it produces a thin, consistently thick line.

thanks for anyone who can help!