Last minute opinion - Rhinoliner or Line-X

Yeah, she put in (on purpose) those white marble rocks, the same ones I spend endless hours taking out with I moved here.
I think she needs to take a picture of where she put them.

Oouu, agreed. It has to be tasteful… I just can’t think that Ms. Eye-for-Detail would do anything other than that. Still, a picture needs to be seen.

LOL. You guys are too funny. Well, as soon as my garden starts to bloom and there is something worthwhile to photograph, I will show you how I used the white “taboo/faux pas” rocks.

You had the camara out there with your truck, go take the white rock picture. We want to see it before the floweres! In its raw, rock like state!

They key word in your first sentence was “had.” It is now inside!

Nope, can’t see it until I start getting some growth. I also need to wait until I can find my blue lobelia. My garden is a perennial garden with the exception of the lobelia. You might be waiting quite some time. It is too bad really as I cleaned out the koi pond two weeks ago. When you see it, it will probably not be as clean.

You should’ve never told us about the white rocks… now we want to see them.
:wink:

How hard is it to get your camera? Where is that map of your yard? Shouldn’t there be a weeping willow tree in the background of that truck picture?

It’s the cherry tree.

The camera is too heavy. :wink:

I promise to do it, but not until something comes up.

Do you have one of those big digitals? Do they have the long delay after you push the button?
What about the zoom? Better than 3times? What would be the same as 150mm on a film camera? That is what I want.
What I want…a camera that fits in my purse, with is small, fits wallet, cell phone, date book, pen and camera.
With a 150mm zoom. No friggin delay when you push to button! Digital, so I can still take tons of pictures of anything!
When is someone going to make that!

Tennbee and I are very worried about those white marble rocks! We need pictures now! Put them in a PM.

Nope. You’ll have to wait. This will be an exercise in your patience.