LAST POST: Because you cant live on FB ALL the time!

whadda ya mean??? I’m at work!

LOL - I had to actually work for once and didn’t even have time to lurk. I tried in the morning, but got busy and forgot. :frowning:

Last Post

there are those of us who are terribly curious. and open-minded. :stuck_out_tongue:

LP

-edit-

Wooh! got my first quality post on today’s woot!

112 pages to the last last post? wow!

LP!

Man, I tried to snag that LP, but I was so busy trying to keep you folks amused with my little photos, I got locked out!

Hope anyone who was there got a good laugh! Made it worth losing out.

Last POST!.

Oh, I’m sure you are! The truth is…I am Iron Man.

Last Post

I was entertained trying to score the lp among all the images. well done.

Vwlss Lst pst

no pic Last Post

I really need to update my photobucket images. . . 99 pages to do so I suppose, wonder if I’ll ackomplish it.

Last Post

well shoot, there go my theories. XD

LP

I’d love to hear your theories!!!

LP

well a few of them truly have been shot out of the water just watching what lmr wrote… which leaves me with one absurdly drastic one that, while conceivable, i don’t really see it. lol

LP

See, now I’m curious! I want to know how off the mark you are and were! PM me them? =P

Last Post

I need to get rid of 97% of those images from that directory, so if anyone ever goes back to that thread, there’ll be a lot of red x’s. :slight_smile:

I haz a bukket too!

Not going to say the two words, cuz they won’t be true.

ahh, but they were such happy photos!

Last Post

I know! I just need to put them on a more appropriate location. Right now they’re gunking up the root directory on my website.

Last Posterinostinellistanitan

ah! I had that problem tooish. I moved some. I suppose I should move the others, that was why I couldn’t find the first tee, it was in the wrong directory. I don’t even have the links for most of my chops anymore. I generally just through them on tinypic.

Last Post

hm. but i dont like sharing assumptions. assumptions can be very insulting and i try not to act on or verbalize them. i try to wait it out and see the truth so i never have to make a fool of myself. :smiley:

LP

Just PM her! We could both do with a good laugh, and she is really curious to see how far off you are!

Last Post

XI

mean people…

LP