Last Post: My final post

Ohhh… Pretty.

LP

3 Likes

You could tell me to drink bear butt, hand me this, and I would!
LP

2 Likes

Looks nice but better have something in it to wake me up.

LP

1 Like

I do have a preference to caffeinated goodness.
LP

1 Like

I am hiking in the morning. Gonna need that caffeine.

LP

2 Likes

Hike well, my Friend, Hike well.
LP

3 Likes

red rock walk GIF by joelkirschenbaum
LP

2 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

I’m going to eat an egg MCmuffin, hashbrown and take nap.

And that’s why you feel good and I feel like a :poop: poopy.

3 Likes

I hiked:

I also roasted the back of my neck. Aloe is my best friend.

LP

3 Likes

King of the world! Very nice views!!
LP

3 Likes

GIF by HBO
LP

2 Likes

Spike lost an arm?

2 Likes

I didn’t do anything I was supposed to do. I did, however, eat an egg McMuffin with the hashbrown stacked right into the sammich. Why does bad for you food taste soooo good?

I hate bugs. I do however love walking the beach at sunset. Sunrise too if I could open my eyeboos early enough. That’s when I used to go surfing. Now I. Sloth. Monkey.

5 Likes

A friend at work just gave ma giant pot of aloe starts…
LP

4 Likes

Dats a good friend.

4 Likes

And I brought in a bunch of Roma Tomato starts that I didn’t need to another coworker…
LP

3 Likes

You’re a good friend.

3 Likes

Shucks GIF by memecandy

LP

4 Likes

Sliced :tomato: and sliced mozzarella with a drizzle of balsamic dressing. Nom. I also like cucumber salad. I like almost all veggies. I really like dippy eggs on my pizza and a nice sliced avacodo on a juicy burger. Good times.
This is all your fault Mr. Fox in socks because I visual everything I read and hear like a movie. So, I saw you in a plaid shirt tucked in to your pants hauling around some Roma tomatoes to your truck and off to your coworker. Wait, now my brain switched it to casual office wear and you probably save the plaids & tees while puttering around your garden and property. And maybe you drove a car to work, a dark color car. But, you still checked the plants a hundred times while driving. I’m hungry.

4 Likes