wrestling satisfying GIF

I have always been an Olympic Wrestling fan

LP

3 Likes

Simone Biles Sport GIF by Team USA
Yup!
LP

4 Likes

I was a gymnast as a kid, now I’d break my neck and all, but it was fun while it lasted!

4 Likes

Fight Boxing GIF by Harlem Globetrotters
LP

2 Likes

archery GIF

I have always liked archery too

LP

3 Likes

Without Me GIF by Eminem

Mrs Maisel GIF by The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
…in the Olympics
LP

3 Likes

Tired Good Night GIF
and

Tired Dog Days GIF

WILL HAPPEN. hahhahahahahaha

2 Likes

I haven’t napped since my second Covid shot. The secret chip they inserted is dying from boredom.

3 Likes

Secret chip/delayed carcinogen is 100% correct. But, you’re sporty and healthy. No worries for you gf, “they” are only taking out the weaker ones with disabilities and the elderly who drain the annual budget. You’re solid.
I did wonder why my mom was put in a line with all the elderly, while the second line seemed young and fit. Third line was front line workers. Mom has been sick with a terrible cough since her second shot. (Oh, I know all you educated people out there, I hear ya, it’s just a coincidence!!) They aren’t at all targeting the the populations who have severe immune disorders, with fear mongering lately on the news. Nope.
Our government is all about the caring for the homeless, elderly and disabled. That is their #1 PRIORITY. Oh, I know, no need to tell me. :roll_eyes:
(NOTE: My comment is NOT at all directed towards QueenBean…, who I am quite fond of… but towards the following comments… which may or may not happen… shrugs)
In the mean time… time to enjoy each day…

Everybody Wants To Be A Cat Happy Dance GIF

4 Likes

I want to send you some :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:! You have taken on one of the hardest jobs. You have a heart of gold and enough love to light up the world. You stay special and golden and beautiful Girlfriend!

3 Likes

It is not a conspiracy if they are out to get you.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

LP

2 Likes

HAAA that’s right!

1 Like

Scarlett Johansson GIF by Marvel Studios

2 Likes

LP

2 Likes

tenor_gif1250019528043011282

Last post

1 Like