Last Post X: The Race To Be Last!

Happy Lazy Post Turkey day.

And as you can see in that statement…

LP

2 Likes

I am not lazy. I am just not doing anything.
Yawn! Stretch!
LP

2 Likes

About to visit with TTHH. Come join the fun and win a coupon!

LP

Until it’s over

3 Likes

I did! It was fun and won a coupon for my lame shoeless poetry about TT’s missing shoe. Scored her shirt for $0.00. I am thrilled!
LP

3 Likes

Wait. You all are still posting here? I had the last post some time ago… I dunno why you all are still posting here. If you get in your time machine and go back in time you can clearly see that I posted last.

1 Like

Post is as last post does.
LP

2 Likes

I am pretty sure that I was voted the mostest lasterest last poster in the year 3546. I used my time machine to get there and they told me that I was a legend at being last place.

3 Likes

Dr Who said you were “resting” so I picked up your slack
LP

2 Likes

Posting on the last Sunday of the last week of November which definitely makes this the last post. Time machines be damned.

LP

2 Likes

Actually this isn’t the last Sunday of the last week in November. That is next Sunday since the last week of November starts tomorrow. The last Sunday (specifying the week ends on Sunday by saying the last Sunday) of the last week of November is the first sunday of December.

It was written that there would be a great battle for the last post this upcoming week. And many would post in vane just for somebody to post after them.

2 Likes

Relax. It is just a
Last Post

1 Like

Today is the final Cyber Monday of November 2021, but cyber week will last until middle of next month because I will always find stuff to buy that I do not need.

LP

2 Likes

My corporate credit card got hacked. I am officially Cyber shy. Done.
LP

2 Likes

Hey just think of your hacked card as Giving Tuesday! It will not upset you as much!

Last Post or Last Purchase?

1 Like

^That was decided for me.
LP

1 Like

I really hope they catch the bad guy/girl and they don’t do too my damage!

:pray:t4:

LP

1 Like

If they do not catch them, then I will shop for my gifts and let you enjoy the “spirit of shopping”.

LP

2 Likes

You are all the best! Who needs to shop when you can pirate goods from porches? jk. Maybe.
LP

1 Like

Why pirate goods from porches? When you can just work at the postal service and open packages to take what you want! (True story as the victim and 2 other situations)

Last Package
LP

2 Likes

Grr. Now that is annoying! Why we should all shop local. And Woot!
LP

1 Like