LAST POST XII: The Postening. Post early, post often, but above all, post last

Nope, different one I guess. (although I understand she had a Japanese sister - Irene)

Last Post!

Italian building inspectors in Pisa are leanient.

Last Post!

I used to date a cross-eyed girl, (until I found out she was seeing someone else on the side)

Last Post!

I used to date a Siamese twin until she caught me having an affair with her twin.

Last Post!

Two windmills are standing in a field and one asks the other, “What kind of music do you like?” – The other says, “I’m a big metal fan.”

Last Post

Sad news today. A red ship collided with a blue ship. The sailors were marooned.

Last Post!

My grandpa has the heart of the lion and a lifetime ban from the zoo.

Last Post!

A friend of mine tried to annoy me with bird puns, but I soon realized that toucan play at that game.

Last Post!

It’s hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.

Last Post!

Turquoise is the best color. It has been proven cyantifically.

Last Post!

Most people are shocked when they find out how bad I am as an electrician.

Last Post!

Some clock makers are normal, but others are a little cuckoo.

Last Post!

6:30 is the best time on a clock, hands down. (at least it was in the days before digital)

Last Post!

A local clock factory burned last week. There was a lot of second hand smoke.

Last Post!

My dad died when we couldn’t remember his blood type. As he died, he kept insisting for us to “be positive,” but it’s hard without him.

Last Post!

People who get a transfusion in a Taiwanese hospital receive Taipei blood.

Last Post!

I finally realized my parents favored my twin brother. It hit me when they asked me to blow up balloons for his surprise birthday party.

Last Post!

My neighbor has been engaged many times, but he never did get married. There have been quite a few near Mrs.

Last Post!

I really want to buy one of those supermarket checkout dividers, but the lady behind the register keeps putting it back.

Last Post!

When I was a kid, putting air in your bicycle tire was free.
Now it’s $1.50!
I asked the gas station attendant why.
He said, “Inflation.”

LP