LAST POST XII: The Postening. Post early, post often, but above all, post last

Yesterday’s high was 78 and the low was 45, but neither were records.

Last Post!

A tall weather-worn cowboy walked into the saloon and ordered a beer. The regulars quietly observed the drifter through half-closed eyelids. No one spoke, but they all noticed that the stranger’s hat was made of brown wrapping paper. Less obvious was the fact that his shirt and vest were also made of paper. Truth be told, even his chaps, pants, and boots were paper, including the spurs. Of course he was soon arrested for rustling…

Last Post

Trust your calculator.
It’s something to count on.

Last Post

Why should blind people not skydive? Because it scares the heck out of the dog.

Last Post

I can’t find my rutabaga.
I hope it will turnip.

Last Post

One day two carrots were walking down the street. They were the best of friends. Just as they started to step off the curb a car came speeding around the corner and ran one of them over.

The unhurt carrot called an ambulance and helped his friend as best he could. He was taken to emergecy at the hospital, and rushed away.

After many hours of agonized waiting, the doctor came out. He walked over to the distraught carrot and said “I have good news, and I have bad news. The good news is that your friend is going to pull through.”

“The bad news is that he’s going to be a vegetable for the rest of his life”.

Last Post

Butchers link sausage to make ends meat.
…last post…

Tip of the Day: Never ask a hangman to keep you in the loop.

Last Post!

England doesn’t have a kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool
Last Post

Bees have finished building their hive near my living room window. They’re having a house swarming party tonight.

The.Last.Post.

If you get sick at the airport it could be a terminal illness.
Last Post…

I bent over to pick up a sieve. I strained my back.

Last Post!

A podiatrist adds insoles to injury.
LP

Country Music Song Titles: “Sorry I made you cry, but at least your face is cleaner”

Last Post

The guitarist passed out on stage, he must have rocked himself to sleep.
LP

Country Music Song Title: “I Still Miss Her, But My Aim’s Gettin’ Better”

Last Post

I just got kicked out of a restaurant that was supposedly serving a bottomless brunch.

Last Post!

I got a new pair of gloves today, but they’re both ‘lefts’ which, on the one hand, is great, but on the other, it’s just not right.

Last Post

My neighbor’s butler wasn’t wearing his false teeth. I thought undentured servitude was illegal.

Last Post!

I asked a librarian if she was free this afternoon.
She said she was all booked up.

Last Post.