Last Shield Mini Monster Fly Trap

Last Shield Mini Monster Fly Trap

Did anyone else order these? I did not get the 2 extra bait bags.

Huh. Manufacturer’s site says you get two bags as well. If you don’t find them hiding somewhere, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

There literally is no where to hide them in the box. The one it comes with is in the area you put it and the container takes up the rest of the box.

I did write to CS and sent them a screenshot of the listing and they told the packages were delivered take it up with UPS, so I responded - haven’t heard back from them

It has been 5 days since I sent them the shipping notice showing my 2 strands of glove lights never got delivered and all I hear from them is someone is working on it. Not sure wth they are working on, you hit the tracking and it stops at the post office

This is the picture from their website

This is the box I rcvd

Two different boxes @thunderthighs

One box only had 1 in it, one had none and I did not get my 3rd one I ordered and I still have not heard from CS

Let me check in with the Tools team. It’ll likely be tomorrow at the earliest.

No problem. Thanks for checking.

Same here. One bait bag was inside the fly collection funnel. No extra bags, no additional boxes. I’ll enter a CS ticket.

Any luck? Looks like another Wooter has the same issue.

I am still missing 1 unit - ordered 3, only rcvd 2 - no response from CS either

For the record, the one I have setup seems to be really working. I have not checked for fly remains, but there were a bunch of flies in the funnel a few days ago.

This would most likely be one, if not, the oddest review I have ever written

@ThunderThighs I accidentally replied to myself

Would you mind letting me know what CS says when they respond to you? Thank you

Just got a full refund. Amazon has the bait packs, so I just ordered a bunch.

@ThunderThighs will I be receiving said full refund for the 3 I ordered as well?

5 days later, contacted CS, posted here and still nothing - another person emails CS and gets their $ back within a day - bit I should not contact CS again

What is the appropriate action now that I should be refunded about $102 and no one seems to care?

CS can’t find your contact so please reach out again.

Make sure you’re only emailing about one issue per contact so they can search up your contacts.

Well at least it works. We’ve had some heavy fly hatches here in the Midwest this summer. I thought we were about done, but we had some rain last week and the temp is back up to 90 this weekend. I went ahead and set the trap out and there’s dozens of flies in there after 2 days. It sits about 15’ off the patio and there are no flies where we like to sit. I’m glad I bought 6 more baits for next year.

I am in the Midwest too and bought the 6 pack for next year. I may buy a couple more packs just to have on hand as these do not have the awful smell that other ones have.