Laura Chenel/Marin French Cheese (5)

I got mine this week. Very upset to see the expiration dates on most are 3/7/15. Anyone else have this?

wow, that’s disappointing.

Woot did the right thing and gave me a refund.

that’s good to hear!

my order finally shows that it was picked up by fed ex today. so it “sat” for a week between when the shipping info was sent to fed ex and when it was picked up.

cheese arrived today. the chevres had expiration dates of 3/13, 3/20 and 3/21. the cabecou was 4/12 and the bries were 5/10.

filling a complaint with woot; the bries i can somewhat get over as regards the use by dates but the others, not so much.

None of the cheeses had a “Best By” date longer than a week. Love the cheeses, hate the short shelf life I received. Last year the all Brie had dates that were at least a month out.

Part of the problem with packages just having the label only may have been from weather issues in Memphis. No sense sending it if it can’t go anywhere. I got mine a week ago, my sister’s order arrived today with better use by dates.

Mine shows it was picked up on Monday. It was supposed to arrive yesterday but didn’t (no reason given on the tracking) and is now supposed to arrive today. I’m wondering if 4 days in transit is too much for a poor cheese to handle with only an ice pack for company…

i received a partial refund ($19.99) on mine. even with that, i think this will be my last woot purchase.

the ice pack in mine was barely cool when it arrived yesterday.

My wife just checked our order and we are in this boat! WTH! Time to contact woot customer service…

Mine arrived in just the shipping box with a single ice pack, which had long since thawed. Every other time I’ve ordered cheese from Woot, it’s come in a little styrofoam cooler box with a couple of ice packs, and it’s been fine. This cheese was not fine AT ALL. I had to throw it all away. I’ve contacted Woot to request a refund, we’ll see how that goes…

Full refund; I am once again a happy Wooter :slight_smile: