Laura Michael Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel (3)

Laura Michael Wines/Zahtila Vineyards Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel 3-Pack
$55.99 $135.00 59% off List Price
2010 Laura Michael Dry Creek Valley Old Vine Zinfandel, Mayo Family Vineyards

Hey, all! Just a reminder that this wine is from Wooter fav Laura Zahtila. This is a great deal for some really nice wine!

Interesting… I enjoyed many a bottles of the 09 LZ woot was pumping out. Likely in for a set of these. Some notes would be great.

In for three. If this is close to as good as the '09 Oat Hill it is a bargain.

Last Wooter to Woot:
mdctreeguy

Laura Zahtila Swanton here - owner and operator of Laura Michael Wines, formerly Zahtila Vineyards.

Wonderful to see all you early morning wooters out there scooping up my great deal on the 2010 Dry Creek Zinfandel. 2010 was a pretty cold summer, challenging all growers in both valleys of Napa and Sonoma. Our resulting vintage shows the balance created by higher acidity and our effort to get the fruit ripeness just where we wanted it. This Dry Creek zinfandel shows all the spice we like, still has good structure. You could hold this wine for a bit longer, but it’s showing really well, so go ahead and pull a cork!

First sucker: leftymgp

Never been the “first sucker” before!

Does this ship to Michigan? I am on the iPhone woot app Wootstar and it never shows all the states it ships to…

Michigan is on the list

Love their cabs. Haven’t tried Zin but it’s probably good. Any chance for a cab?

$18 per bottle for such quality Zin is absurd

Any chance Laura Michael wines will get licensed to ship from wine.woot to Ohio again?

It looks like they ship to Ohio on their website so I don’t understand why they do not ship to Ohio through wine.woot. I used to order Laura’s wines all the time!

Given wine.woot’s piss-poor track record on getting the ship-to states list correct, I’m half inclined to think that Ohio should be on there.

Same goes for Idaho shipping,I have purchased numerous of Laura’s offerings over the years but the last several have been a no go, Woot is how I learned of Laura’s wine. Would be in for 2 possibly 3 if Idaho was on ship to.