LE B'day Bag Code Name Styrofoam Peanut

I give up. I’ve ended up in the VOP like 5 times today and have not won a BOC in years. No idea why I even bother trying.

VOP for me.

How many of the LEs do they have per release? 10?

i wish they got rid of that temptation

VOP…again

You made your account 4 hours ago.

4 Likes

I think I live in VOP now.

ORRRRR, it could be a crystal decanter with packing peanuts all around it to keep the 500.00 decanter safe…

Super long time lurker, Finally made an account and got one! :smiley:

3 Likes

Go figure that someone gets one who made their account 4 hours ago, but someone who has been here for fourteen years missed out on it. Here’s to hoping I get lucky yet today.

4 Likes

These have been sold out as soon as I get to the page! That’s fine… I didn’t want one anyway, woot!

1 Like

I guess it might be time to go eat something. Woot!'s BOCs are great, but not sustainable.

yeah no crap right? I’ve been a woot member for years and I can’t win anything on the digital mobile app or nothing. I give up

Right there with ya :confused:

Same and it was yanked from my cart :crying_cat_face::see_no_evil:

I mean my last BOC was November so I can’t complain too much, but I haven’t had a good one since Amazon took over.

Here’s hoping that the Vestibule spits me back out unceremoniously onto the ground, since I’m not sure how I’ll explain spending $50 on a BOC to my significant(ly stingy) other.

2 Likes

It’s a trap.

4 Likes

Same here…mine was just looking over my shoulder…“whatcha doing?”…

1 Like

The previous one was limit 1.

1 Like