LE Birthday Bag Code Name Almost Done

I do have plain crap, but am greedy and also want monkeys, birthday stuff, and expensive, golden crap.

But, if I ordered a free box and it had over $50 cash in it, I’d probably still be happy.

1 Like

Forum is conflicting with the regular site. If you log out of the forum and have set the “remember me” check boxes on log in then it stops. Log back in the forum and it will start again until you log out

If you ordered a box. Then it must not have been free.

Guess if I don’t get one, I can always go to the dollar store, with a box, and spend $60 on disappointing crap.

1 Like

With no woot monkey.

1 Like

It did that to me, too, but I hit F5, and now I’m back in the waiting room! :slight_smile:

Hmmm… good point. Maybe I ordered it for $10 and it had $70 cash in it (to include the shipping and initial cost). :stuck_out_tongue:

Either way it’s either break even… or crap.

1 Like

I got one! Been trying ALL Day. Gave up about an hour and a half ago. About to put my son to bed and I decide to pop into the app. Hit refresh on the forum and BOOM! there it is!

My 7 year old son is all excited. He opened the last one I got (standard $10) with me and he cannot wait to see what is in this bigger, badder, barrel of carbons.

Son: “Think there will be a flying monkey?!?!”
Me: “You have 4 already!!”

My wife… not so excited… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Now I am kinda glad I did not get one so you could enjoy the moment with your son :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Who wouldn’t be excited for flying monkies

1 Like

Was in VoP for at least 15 minutes, then I had to re-sign in. Sold out.

Still in app VOP… I think it’s broken

Disappointment knows no bounds

I used to have 3 different flying Monkeys with the Woot Logo on their capes circa 2006-2007. Wish I had held onto them for nostalgia.

Great Avatar! Shiny side up.

Thanks @peterl97. That is my office.
Indeed “Keep The Blue Side Up My Friend”

This leads me to believe there will be one more at least…is this correct?

Not sure. The dyson is moving slow and not much time left.

START?