What the hell is VOP?

Yes

yes

First Sucker:
ignorantalmond

I can now let my keyboard rest. Poor F5 key needs a nap

2 Likes

vestibule of patients

I donā€™t even have time to look. Iā€™m on a touchscreen laptop and I have the click zones marked off with masking tape (lol Iā€™m obsessive) so the second it appears I go through a series of finger motions and get to it near instantly.

Itā€™s always sold out. So Iā€™m guessing Iā€™m just getting forum updates late. Kinda sucks that you can get just get screwed by CDN BS.

Yes

Vestibule of Patience

Mental patientsā€¦ with no patience

4 Likes

that too!

Vestibule of Patience (or something like that) - basically a waiting room so we donā€™t crash their ecommerce servers. It means when you clicked ā€œbuyā€ they had not sold out yet, but had a ton of people already in the checkout process. So you got on a waitlist.

Clicked the moment the forum pulled and already sold out. Seems like the state sales maps are virtually identical and sales are going in places with places with some of the larger data center hubs (Missouri, Chicago, Texas, NY). Could be coincidental to number of users in those states as well but with so few being sold each time seems anyone in outlier areas may get screwed out of these from the minute delay.

Makes sense now. Thank you

1 Like

VOP

Me tooā€¦ Still. Any chance??

Ok, I am going to try using one of my Amazon servers and see if I have any luck over my local ISP.

No, it hurts

If I could just get a BOC so I could focus on writing my paper for my masters classā€¦ thatā€™d be great! :worried:

Out of VOP to login screen. Sold out.

These log in problems are a huge pain the ass.

I wonder if the first guy bought all ten of them?