LE Birthday Bag Code Name Chili Dog

I don’t know. Thanks though

Because the first thing people who are desperately trying to buy an extremely limited item are doing is leaving a comment to say, I hope I get this!

4 Likes

You have earned it. Enjoy!

I turn away for a second and missed it. :frowning:

sigh of relief… got one now i have to tell the wife…

1 Like

is it worth it to sit in the VOP?

And the depressing “item not currently available” screen has arrived.

I just watched “Woot-Off - Woot” as soon as it warned me there is a new post I started clicking as fast as possible.

He didn’t, it was cancelled :frowning:

This item is not currently for sale. Sorry about that. Time’s cruelty knows no bounds.
Uh-oh. Some stuff sold out and was yanked from your cart. You missed:

Woot Limited-Edition 15th Birthday Bag o' Crap

Well then dont offer to keep me logged in if you arent going to effing keep me logged in!!!

Just dammit.

Best of luck to you all! I didn’t wait in VOP, but for whatever reason with Prime I didn’t get free shipping.

1 Like

@ThunderThighs my order was canceled but I was charged is this normal?

oh poop. I’m getting old, I didn’t see the ‘your order was canceled’ haha :neutral_face: Still further than I’ve gotten on my mobile.

the perfect amount of disappointment.

3 Likes

Your order made it to your bank, but Woot ran out of stock. You weren’t charged, your account was validated by doing a check. Your charge is actually pending, and it will be reversed. Sucks to have it on there, but it will drop off.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

vop forever…

dang got through but was sold out

poop

i’m only like 15 miles from the woot offices… think i could just knock on their door? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope. No Chili Dog Crap for me.
Booted once again from the VOP…