LE Birthday Bag Code Name Dreadnought

right there with ya

1 Like

vop just missed it

I canā€™t decide if I honestly want to spend $50. UGH

I mean itā€™s unlikely Iā€™d get one anyway, but this time I saw it immediately and paused to think about if I actually wanted one. I knew once I paused it wasnā€™t going to happenā€¦but do I want it to happen?

Iā€™m torn.

I math good. Also means even worse odds.

2 Likes

still VOP for me. probably time to give up.

1 Like

I was yanked out of the VOP it is sold out apparently

DON"T DO IT.

Doesnā€™t hurt to have the tab open.

Iā€™m done with BOCs for todayā€¦ iā€™m taking my george washington bobble head and leaving with my dignity

5 Likes

okay! thanksā€¦costs nothingā€¦yet.

time is not freeā€¦ for anyone. :slight_smile:

Out of VOP. Sold Out. Only took 13 minutesā€¦

I got one, I think it is just plain luck. It popped up, I clicked and it went straight to checkout. I am far from being a bot and donā€™t even have great DSL. Keep trying. The first few I couldnā€™t even get the buy button to click.

3 Likes

its luck to beat out the bots/scripts sadly nowadays.

Crap, i was testing myself to see if i could get it figuring it would just kick the order out and say limit reached :innocent: and it went through, it didnā€™t even show an order page but a second is in our orders can i gift it to someone @ThunderThighs i didnā€™t expect it to let me do anything like that so Iā€™m sorry!

3 Likes

I wish I was a bot, so I donā€™t have to leave my chair to go to the bathroom.

and Iā€™m not a bot nor do i have use bots, just me and my wife take turns mashing f5

1 Like

iā€™ve been in the VOP a few times over the years and have never had it change overā€¦despite waiting 10+ minutes for it to either throw me out or give me a present. unclear if iā€™m just not patient enough or if this is what happens to othersā€¦interesting to hear that it does seem to change for other people.

Gift to me please!

1 Like

If thereā€™s a limit, they didnā€™t make that obvious.

1 Like