LE Birthday Bag Code Name November

I GOT ONE! HOLY CARP!!!

But it charges shipping? I thought these had either no shipping or free Prime shipping?

Oh well, still stoked!

2 Likes

I was literally sitting here smashing F5 and as soon as the item comes up its already sold out.

2 Likes

Was refreshing and it was sold out as soon as it appeared. I don’t get it.

1 Like

I had the same issue

I have prime but was charged shipping

Im still in the VOP. :sleepy:

1 Like

Does the VoP every pan out? I’ve never had it work for me.

Yep.

Got one , and the last wooter too

1 Like

me too =<

I was going to say the same thing. Refreshing and it shows up as sold out. If there is a reliable site to track these items BEFORE they appear for sale, i would love to know.

Contact customer service and they will refund shipping. They did it for me earlier on another item

1 Like

I would always shake when I fought TzTok-Jad and fail to switch my prayers. So I never had a fire cape until I got chaotic maul (and it was during EoC). If you know, you know.

1 Like

I did get past VOP once on a regular bag of crap a couple months ago to the checkout screen, but it then got removed from my cart.

its gone thru for me before, after waiting like 5min =0

I don’t get it…i was spamming refresh and it sold out

Question… If you purchased a normal $9.99 BOC today can you still get an LE BOC? I’m assuming no but thought I would ask.

1 Like

VOP

1 Like

yeah i got charged for shipping and tax that added $9.50

Does the VOP not gently kick you out eventually anymore? Just lets you hang out there for minutes… hours…days…?

1 Like

now that a majority of the long time wooters got one, i think ill have a chance for next time.