LE Birthday Bag Code Name Samantha

OK, they have a shop now button, do I hit that and then do f5 or just hit f5 without hitting shop now? If I dont hit shop now the items percentage left doesnt change as fast from what I am seeing.
What is the right way?

OK, they have a shop now button, do I hit that and then do f5 or just hit f5 without hitting shop now? If I dont hit shop now the items percentage left doesnt change as fast from what I am seeing.
What is the right way?

for the LE Bag of Crap, you click I Want One button. Some items have a shop now to get you to the I Want One button. More likely, the LE Bag of Crap if it shows, shows sold out

what section should i be in when hitting f5? the original section? or do i hit the shop now section and then start hitting f5? when i hit f5 in the original section the depletions arent currenrt like in the shop now section . I am getting no emediate update like before…

f5 is to refresh the screen you’re on, regardless of the screen. Sometimes a product offering may be on a page other than “Clearance”, in which case, f5 simply refreshes that product page, but not the original “Clearance” page it redirected from. Some browsers pull a cached page from within your computer and it actually doesn’t even refresh from the internet, so the same data comes up. You can also click on the Clearance toolbar at the top of the screen (right hand side at top) to bring up the current clearance item. Does that help answer?

for instance, right now the camel back says 22percent kleft in original popup, if you hit shop now theres only 14 percent left

THAT’S the page you f5 (the shop now page)

what page? the original popup and refresh or hit the shop now and refresh?

right now mine says 25% and 18%…

so where do i hit refresh? one has to be inaccurate, correct?

look at the URL in address bar, if you refresh the one with category-- clearance, that’s what you want. The other one is a separate offer page and won’t show new clearance item