LE Birthday Bag Code Name Trixie

Straight to checkout, but I had to pay shipping.

3 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

i think they probably sell out faster than that

Have you had any luck yet?

1 Like

yeah, maybe.

Got through the vop into the cart clicked place order then it went out of stock cancelling my order much disappointed

Just the birthday pack and regular boc. VOP every time for the Le ones.

1 Like

Spamming shift-f5, mouse over the link on 230 Mbps connection and still couldnā€™t even get to the buy now button before it sold out >.>

Wish instead of 15000 regular BoCs and 150 Birthday ones theyā€™d have evenā€™ed it out a bit more to where you at least could get the satisfaction of hitting the vestibule.

this is the fifth VOP for LEBOC that iā€™ve been kicked from

1 Like

VOP, but itā€™s actually the first time I actually was able to hit the ā€œBuyā€ button. Every other time it was insta-sold out.

for those that enjoy the VOP on that one, you never know if it will complete.

https://wantone.woot.com/[spoiler]?itemId=7cee26b5-dec7-4e99-ab2d-3fc302ffb17e[/spoiler]

2 Likes

I missed the birthday swag. I was trying to find black raspberries for my mom. No luck there either. They didnā€™t do very well this year.

1 Like

NOOO!!! Made it into checkout and yanked from the cart :sob:

Just let me spend my money on crap!!! Thatā€™s all I ask for, I am a simple man.

2 Likes

haha true evil! :laughing:

1 Like

Birthday swag will be back one more time sometime today. Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you! You too with the LE boxes.

1 Like

Are you really trying to buy a LE BOC each time they are available? If you actually got more than one I hope they cancel your orders for being selfish.

5 Likes

Whoopsā€¦ Just now kicked out of the VOP.

I guess I did hesitate a second about the priceā€¦

5 Likes

Ooooh, I was last wooter. Double lucky thenā€¦

For those still trying, I just waited on the forum post to auto-update the new post and then clicked as fast as I could. No F5ā€™s in my getting one.

Edit: Grammar on a Friday is hard :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes