CONDITION: Caramel
PRODUCTS:
1 Le Caramel’s Sea Salt Caramel Cream - 11 ounce jar
2 Le Caramel’s Chocolate Cream - 7 ounce

Product website

Looks tasty. In for 1.

Caramel and Chocolate from El Cajon?

Maybe if it was LIVESTRONG…

Mmm, this is delicious! I think we might still have some leftover from last time, but it’s running low. In for two, one for us and one for my parents. :slight_smile:

The salted caramel is fantastic! the chocolate cream is well…

I’m still in for the caramel.

This will make a great gift for an ice cream lover. Hopefully it doesn’t end up down my gullet before I gift it to someone.

I have yet to gift this to anyone. I always buy extra because that’s always my intention, but…

It’s delicious on apple slices, too! :slight_smile:

This is very tempting…as I sit here patiently awaiting Wellington to make an appearance on this woot off…I’m smoking a 2006 Habano Montecristo Edmundo while enjoying a glass of my Gazzi Estate 2006 Pinot that was delivered today. I believe you guys are going to be very happy with the Gazzi purchase!

Curse you woot. Like my hips need this…

Was just going to ask this. How does it pair with fruit?

In for 2. Maybe a present for someone, if we don’t want it all right away! Sounds delicious, and best of all technically another woot-off purchase for my husband. More buying for me later, Woohoo!

I know, right?

(I’ve decided Woot needs a “like” button)

What the heck, in for 3…that dollar cost averages the shipping down :slight_smile: These will make nice small gifts anyhow.

Where do you live!?! My shipment still says it’s in NV. Sadly, I live in GA.

I’m looking forward to getting these. I have some Blue Bunny ice cream that is crying out for it.

In for 2. One for my family and one (maybe) for my brother for his birthday. I may like it too much for it to last that long.

My 1st wine.woot purchase (I’m a teetotaler).

ducks and runs

dammit! i was clicking the stupidly large gold button and this sold out. so much for finally seeing something i wanted in this wootoff… <=(

please, please, please, bring this back ASAP.