Le Caramel Sea Salt Caramel and Chocolate Cream - 3 Pack
$9.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Sweet
PRODUCTS:
2 Le Caramel’s Sea Salt Caramel Cream, 8.5 ounces
1 Le Caramel’s Chocolate Cream, 7 ounces

Product website

Tempting… but no.

I actually thought I’d get thru a woot-off without a purchase… until now… DARN YOU Woot!

Heeeeeyyyyyyyy… for a glorious moment, I was the first sucker!

Missed this on the last woot-off and very happy to restock now.

is this the caramel everyone has been wanting?

how good is it??

100-degree heat in Dallas - it’s ice cream time. Think these will be just the ticket to top some BlueBell Homemade Vanilla.

lol ditto

Just buy it you will be happy!

I don’t know about the others, but I was hoping for the Dark and Milk Fleur de Sel Chocolate Covered Caramels - 2 lb. Box again. I regret only picking up one box when it was sold during the March 2011 woot off.

This is a better deal then last time because then it was one caramel and two chocolates.

The caramel is to die for. I used it as a dip with sliced apples, and a glass of Kaleidoscope, and and WOW!

Tasty stuff - I bought the previous woot. Although you get one ounce less with this deal (2x8.5 + 7, instead of 2x7 + 11).

You do need to heat the chocolate cream (a few seconds in the microwave, or heat the jar in a larger pot of water) for it to be liquid enough to pour. The caramel is thick but pourable at room temperature.

Anyone got some good recipes for the caramel? Other than the most basic that only calls for a spoon that is… I need to justify it to my hubby somehow!

Last deal was one 11-oz caramel and two 7-oz chocolates. This one is one 7-oz chocolate and two 8.5-oz caramels. Assuming an ounce of each is equivalent worth, it’s a slightly worse deal. But still terrific stuff.

I buy this stuff every time it comes up. Haven’t tried the chocolate variety yet, but I’m looking forward to it. The normal caramel cream is deadly when put over a tres leches or drizzled over angel food cake.

I find it to be a little thick for dipping, so I’ve always had better luck with pouring it on top of cakes and such. When heated with milk in a saucepan, it also makes a pretty good base for a dessert soda.

ok - you talked me into it - ordered two!

Ok, I will… see how I cave to peer pressure!!! Ha ha!

Slightly worse only if you go by overall ounces, but a much better deal if you like caramel better then chocolate :slight_smile:

Wow, I literally just finished the last of my previous order yesterday! Now I can quit grieving and start looking forward to restocking :slight_smile:

Finally a way to satisfy my sweet cravings in a spoonful! =)