This is an oval, so “Diameter” isn’t very accurate a description.
what is the width if the length is 15’?
A traditional oval is 3L = 2W, so it would be 10ft. But that is only if it’s traditional. This particular umbrella is confused about it’s purpose in life and after much therapy determined that shade is no longer needed in the world since the sun is dying.
Does this umbrella have a tilt function?
From another site:
- Material: Steel ,180g polyester fabric
- Color: beige
- Overall Dimension: 15Ft X 8.5Ft X 8Ft(L x W x H)
- Diameter of umbrella pole: 48mm
- A Recommended Base Size: diameter more than 48mm and with weight over 40lbs
- 1 X Patio double -side umbrella
- No include umbrella base
Outdoor Umbrella? I was wondering why this is described as an OUTDOOR umbrella. Do they make an INDOOR model? I am a senior citizen and in my 70+ trips around the sun, I have never come in contact with an umbrella designed for the indoors. What do you do with them? Help!