Leak Bug or Leak Puppy

Here ya go. A custom designed Hot Water Heater :w_curious:

1 Like

How can they not make these things cheaper than they made them back in 2007?

You’d think they’d be the price of a musical greeting card by now.

2 Likes

Real Woot! would have never sold this. It was always Leak Frog or drown (and it was a fraction of the price).

2 Likes

Question: Will my Leak Frogs eat the Leak Lady Bug?
Will the Leak Dog eat my Leak Frogs?
Is it okay to mix and match them like that?
Is there a 4-Pack with 2 of each? Why Not?
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

5 Likes

This reminds me- I haven’t checked my frogs’ batteries lately. One more thing for the to-do list!

Ditto Ditto (disclaimer-at double the price)

I CHECKED :
Order Date: Nov 8, 2013
Order Number: 46661578
LeakFrog Sold by Woot
Condition: New
Quantity: 3-2pks @ $14.99
Best.Purchase.Ever.
Still have 2 sitting on the shelf.

Never caught a leak. But if it does happen, double I’ll hear it. Between noise hearing damage and chronic tinnitus, I’ll never hear it. I’d be better off building a large wooden boat for me and my animals…LOL

I replaced the batteries in all of mine a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, three of them have expired. One drowned when the garbage disposer leaked on top of it. One started to beep at all times whether it is wet or not. The third one makes scratchy noises all the time.

I might have to get some dogs or bugs to take the place of the dead frogs.

Plan a nice funeral for them. With their brother and sister frogs there

1 Like

Ummm…er…actually I cannibalized parts from the one that had drowned to fix another one. The one I fixed had its battery contacts ruined by leaky batteries, so I swapped the bases. Now that one works fine, the other has left the building, so to speak.

1 Like

Frankenfrog!!!

1 Like

Why do they rid of the frogs ? I ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ᴀɴʏ , sʜᴀᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ! Nᴏᴡ ɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ one of ᴍʏ ғʀᴏɢs ᴅead , ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴛᴇʀʏ ᴄʜᴀᴍʙᴇʀ ɪs corroded .

Our Leak Frogs saved us literally last week. We had a flood in the basement and it would’ve been insanely worse without the frog that went out. We wanted to get new ones because they’re so old but alas found out they couldn’t be gotten. We bought First Alert water detectors instead, but we’d rather have the frogs!!!

1 Like

I can’t believe you would disgrace his little leak frog body like that. He didnt want to be stripped for parts like that

Got a couple leak frogs in BoC ages ago. Saved me at least twice - overflow of washer sink and basement AC pump. We even got like a $50 / yr discount on our homeowners insurance by claiming them as a wireless leak detection! :wink: :+1::frog:

2 Likes

No. I would never buy any of these false Leak Frogs.

Bring back leak frogs, I’ll buy some!

so I got screwed. I ordered the leaky puppy and got the leaky bug and now the puppy is sold out. guess I won’t get to see if it works great.

I’m very sorry. You can see if the leak bug works great!

But contact Woot customer service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I had the opposite problem. Ordered bugs, got pups.
Already sent a note to customer service.

@drgandalf, meet @spikerpup It seems there is a solution here somehow.

1 Like

HI ALL!

Looks like we may have a fulfillment problem with these little guys. Get in touch with woot CS so you can be added to the list. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.