Leak Poop?

I sadly learned that the mold for Leak Frogs has been destroyed. I can only assume their creator was overcome by grief at achieving perfection in the world of design and destroyed the molds prior to throwing themselves into a puddle of shallow water…

What about making us Poo-shaped leak detectors Woot? It would keep them more or less on topic. Given the popularity of Poo emoji in general I think they would sell out faster than stupid lady bugs or stupid puppies. Plus you wouldn’t have to worry about shipping the right one! :wink:

3 Likes

I never got a Leak Frog and it makes me sad. Clearly, a Leak Poop is the answer.

5 Likes

And a leak bucket. That’d work for two kinds of leaks. Three if you’re weird.

2 Likes

We are looking into some alternatives. Don’t hold your breath though. If it comes out too expensive, we won’t do it.

3 Likes

I really appreciate that you’re looking into it. I know they make basic ones and I’ve seen them for sale on the site, but there’s just something more appealing about one that’s cute and functional.

Smoke detectors are another necessity that are basically ugly but we need them and we have to look at them all the time.

3 Likes

By golly, that’s brilliant! You need a job at a design firm!

2 Likes

Everyone keeps telling me the money is in marketing though.

2 Likes

Take your woot yellow lights and convert them into Leak frog tech. I think that would sell like hot cakes! Maybe use the scream box from the woot monkeys!

1 Like

That’s been one of the ideas. LOL

2 Likes

I mean, it funny how much people love these, Im sure the tech is akin to the little chicks at easter… the toys that you touch the two copper colored parts and the bottom and your body becomes the conduit for the current… Only the water takes the place of your body, I would think.

1 Like

I’m thinking that my two ‘Limited Edition LEAK FROGS are increasing in value every year!

5 Likes

When I was a kid (a few years ago) I had a “VacUForm” machine. I molded my own slot car bodies and many other cool things.
Did anyone out there in woot-land save their VacUForm machine they got in the 60’s-70’s?
We can make our own LEAKFROGS!!

4 Likes

My brother had one! he made all kinds of things.

4 Likes

Oooh so you’re saying we can be just like China and make “Formed Frogs” that chirp like those faux chicks?

4 Likes

Yes! That’s the plan. Just like China, the pay is 1 bowl of rice a week and 18 hour work days.
We rip the lady-bugs off and replace them with the proper Green Leak Frog.

3 Likes

Cool!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F372776101819

1 Like

$5.20 plus shipping

HAHAH! $19.21 shipping

3 Likes

Only $8 for me