LeakFrog 2-Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

LeakFrog 2-Pack
$14.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 2 Leakfrog

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

OH GOD NO, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NO!
(DO THEY MAKE THESE THEMSELVES???)

These are a must for aquarists!!

Yay one for each of my personalities.

Isn’t this just stereotypical woot? A Roomba, followed by the LeakFrog…

At least the Roomba was cool. :slight_smile:

2 of these might be overkill… what is a Leak Frog really anyways?..but i bet that won’t stop most… here’s useful linkage for CSE links also… and the turkey day countdown continues.

LMWOOTBUTTOFF!!!

OK - werent these like 1.99 each when last we saw them??

been wanting this. Had a problem once. Now we can catch it early.

how do some people not know what leakfrogs are? They’re a Woot! legend.

YES! Not just ONE, but TWO!

Oh … just moved into a new place a few months ago and I think I might have to grab this two-fer.

he rides around on the roomba :slight_smile:

OMG. those are cute, but i have no need for them. if they were cheaper, i’d just buy them for my shelf, but oh well.

they are adorable though…maybe i’ll think about it for later…

Woohoo!!! In for three! I already have 9, but I like to put them in the bath with me and set them all off at once.

OOOOOOOh, Leak Frog! And it is not even a Woot Off! I wish they would have offered this in conjunction with the Roomba last night and I would have saved on shipping.

This would have been useful yesterday when i noticed my fridge leaked out all the ice cuz it stopped working. I still wouldnt buy it though, my dog would eat it.

YESSS!!! I will finally own a leak frog! I’ve watched these things go by in previous Woot Offs. I don’t even care what they do, I have $19.99 and I’m not afraid to use it.

OOOooohh… the irony. Just spent two days cleaning up poop in my in-laws sewage-filled basement (after leaving a job at a restoration company the week before!).

Froolge

*Remember to times the price by 2 (on froogle) as its 2pak Tuesday!