LeakFrog Water Leak Alarm 2-Pack

Well, they will work, eventually.

But I don’t want My Little Ponies prancing through my jogging trail…nothing good can come from that.

Ah - a fit of nostalgia. My LeakFrogs purchased circa 2006 (?) are still monitoring my basement and back of toilets on their original batteries. I’ve already bought them for all my family so - no moola to spend on them today but thanks for the Woot Memory Lane trip.

Woot! must be the sole vendor for LeakFrog as I can’t find them anywhere else. I’ve got 6 of them scattered around my house, and one went off the other day to alert me to a drip under a bathroom sink. Love them!

LeakFrog – for when you water leak detection devices absolutely must look cute and amphibian.

The have to be the longest selling returning product on woot?

leak frog sounded when the water heater sprung a major leak in the middle of the night. saved us from a lot of water damage. one is trapped behind the fridge, checking for water leaks. bought two for my son for when he moves into his new house.

We have one under every sink in the house and basement. Bought them for my son’s house years ago and just bought them for my granddaughter’s house.

btw, they beep when the battery’s getting low. We looked for half an hour trying to find a leak under the sink.

One thing you want to make sure of when placing these.

Do not put them directly below the source of a possible leak. Place then off to the side. If directly below and water drips directly on them it will get in to the test button and little grill that is above the sounding device. May sound off, may not. In any event your little froggie will most likely be toast. Glad I had two extra ones.

Nostalgia right in the face with these ones, old woot I miss you.

I keep one under my aquarium. It’s saved me a couple of times.