LeakFrog Water Leak Alarm 2-Pack

Thou Shalt Not badmouth the LeakFrog, for upon its success doth the coming of the next item depend.

They are $29.99 for one on Amazon, sold from Amazon. Almost 5 stars w/30 reviews. I’m in for 2 sets.

Three is the magic number for me. Leaks and Dry heat in Nevada freak people out.

:; cough cough cough:; I think I got the black mold pop.

These work well with water but diarrhea, not so much.

This is ridiculous.

Surely all the leakfrogs made in the world have been sold on woot by now?!

Yes. Retail sites OWE YOU. (rolling eyes)

Damn, I want 2 more packs, but don’t want to pay for shipping again. :-/

This is a wootilicious. Give me 4.

woot has been tainted by the unliving. don’t let them infect you!

I don’t even know why I bother watching anymore. It’s a waste of time. They don’t sell anything worth buying anymore and you have a better chance with a lottery scratcher than to get a bag of crap so what’s the point. It’ just no fun anymore.

Question, my basement gets surface water on a regular basis. Will this work if I put it on a brick? That way it will alert me that my sump pump has failed and the water is rising.

AAAAAGHHHH! Wootoff killer!

just because your right doesn’t mean I have to be happy about it.

Mother Frogger! I am working for about another Frogging hour. These better be Frogging sold the FROG out by the time I am off work.

I bought some of these a while back and they work great. They have saved me some hassle and expense from some leaky pipes. I don’t really need any more, though.

What are the odds of more BOC’s falling? I remember a time of more then one and a time of only one… anyone? =)

Yes, it will work fine. Sadly, the most likely reason your pump would fail is if the power goes out, and then the cries of the poor frog will be in vain.

Just bought another set,that gives me 8.Bought the other sets a few years ago,here on Woot.Now I have every corner of are house covered.These can come in handy here in florida.

how do we know the boc wont be missing the tv if it comes? when you get a tv in the boc they send a envelope normally stating your last thing was to big to fit in the box and you will receive it separate. so we could still get the boc but you keep the tv? or how are we also guaranteed pieces wont be removed? just saying there could be a alot of what ifs here…