LeakFrog Water Leak Alarm 2-Pack

“Works best on floors of wood, tile, metal or concrete”

My floors are mostly made of crumbs. Will these still work?

In for three!

Not really. I am fibbin’!

Am fibbin’; amphibian… see what I did there?

Rubber Ducky’s brah.

I mean they even have ZOMBIE ducks now.

No, but put your helmet back on sweetie. We don’t want you hurting your head on your padded desk again.

I just had to put in a new kitchen floor because the dishwasher hose started leaking. These babies would have saved me over $1500!

I bought three sets of two for more money in a previous woot. The AC drain tube clogged this past fall and these saved me replacing the basement carpet outside the furnace room. Loud, effective and, well, cute. :slight_smile:

http://wiki.angry.com.au/download/attachments/15040672/lolcat-happy.jpg?version=1&modificationDate=1253559442367

My wooting has trended down the last few years to the point that I am only averaging .75 woots per month after 62 months of wooting. Even Christmas did little to pull my average up. Forget quality posts; I need quality woots!

Does anyone know how these things do in cold weather? My hot-water heater is in a well-insulated but unheated shed attached to my condo.

or if you live on a houseboat…

Geek Frogs

is that a LeakFrog in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

good timing, i need 2 take a leak

it’s late, and my mind is tired.
you got me

because of this wootoff i moved my bed next to my desk, for when/if my wootalizer alarm goes off for a BOC

I’m gonna save the money by scheduling a routine to inspect all potential leaking areas. Now if only a tablet PC would appear so I’d have something to work out the schedule…

Seen these a million times and never gave a turd. Now that we’ve got our own place, I want it and have no money! Hopefully, next wootoff, I’ll get another chance.

At that point you are sunk…tee hee.

Seriously, leakfrogs just make me happy inside. Of course, I’ve had aquariums since 1981, and have been responsible for the plumbing in my own house since 1997, so there may be some conditioning involved…

I’m in for 2. I have one from a woot a few years ago and it stopped working. :frowning: I still have him in the basement on a shelf though.