LeakFrog

Why woot? Why?

ribbit

dont put it in your sink

maybe your refrigerator though

I wonder if it could tell us if it’s going to ever rain in texas?

it’d be so much more useful if it’d tell us when we were in dire need OF water…
before like our entire foundation broke into a bazillion pieces and our house fell into like a rock quarry and fred and barney showed up to work in our front yard one morning

Now I can die a happy man…

…actually, I just might kill myself now.

Haha, that’s amazing.

wow this is an interesting woot…

do you pee the bed?

Good thing frogs are so cute. Will this work for my 2 year old? lol

Funniest item of the Woot-Off? LOL

I hope this goes fast because it’s cheap. How many people are that concerned with water damage?

What the woot is this thing? Thankfully it’s only $13 … otherwise i’d rack this thing up with the breadmaker and toaster as a wootkiller

I’ve been waiting for one of these!! Think I’ll get one for every room of my submarine.

I went to bed thinking the toaster would never end, only to see that they DID put up something at midnight…and since then there have been 2 things that would’ve been my first woot…then I wake up to THIS?!? What in the world is this thing???

I’m now 3 Woots past when I promised myself I’d go to sleep

for a second there i thought it was an alarm that sprays you with water… good thing i read the description before buying one… guess this could be a woot-off-killer :stuck_out_tongue:

Current Woot-off total…$320,958.49 this doesn’t include the current (silly frog or shipping & handling)

You think we’ll see half a million before this is over? A million? What’s the woot-off record?

::Sigh:: WTF WooT!

…the hell?

Too bad FEMA can only buy three.

Damn…I can’t even find a use for this one. lol At least I could do something with that crappy videocard. =/